Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal game tickets rant

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You just don't get it do you, this is BHAFC where fans have an automatic right to moan at something no matter what.

Even if we won the Champions League a fan somewhere would definitely find something to moan about.

..........and the moaners don't appreciate the intricacies of VAT (splitting the ticket price from the service and CC charges), the Credit Card company commission, the costs of validating credit card details, cost of software licenses, etc. I wonder if they'd like to go back the good old days of taking a morning off work to queue down Newtown Road for their ticket.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
We cant buy our tickets on line as some of us are for disabled fans so for 3 tickets we paid £4.50 booking fee. We are going to call tomorrow as when we phoned we were told we wouldn't pay a booking fee. Also when checking online they have been sold under one fan number so the others aren't getting points. Don't understand why 1901 can have their tickets added to season ticket yet normal STH have to pay booking fees

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
But what of those that cannot for whatever reason. Does everybody own a computer?

Maybe the answer is for the ticket price to be increased by a pound and those who print at home get a discount, bit like paying gas and electric by D/D, its cheaper than those who don't

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Personally I am more than happy to see the club sensibly reducing costs for those people who print their own tickets and save the club money by not having unnecessary staff handing out tickets at the ground or posting. That is how ecommerce works in the 21 st century....

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Is this thread for real?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Ah, but you seem like an intelligent chap with a reasonable approach to an on-line ticket purchasing application provided by a 3rd party, rather than a small minded individual who wets himself with excitement at any opportunity to have a go at the club.

The free print at home option was one of three available when I bought my tickets; it's obviously the one that the club prefer as they incur no admin. overheads.

Oh for goodness sake.

Why do people have to get so personal? Yes it was a rant, partially tongue in cheek, but partially making a serious point.

I've since discovered that it is because I'm trying to buy them from overseas so I don't get the print at home option, but no matter what, you can always guarantee that people will have a go on this site.

But then again I'm only a "small minded individual who wets himself with excitement at any opportunity to have a go at the club".

There - feel better now.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh for goodness sake.

Why do people have to get so personal? Yes it was a rant, partially tongue in cheek, but partially making a serious point.

I've since discovered that it is because I'm trying to buy them from overseas so I don't get the print at home option, but no matter what, you can always guarantee that people will have a go on this site.

But then again I'm only a "small minded individual who wets himself with excitement at any opportunity to have a go at the club".

There - feel better now.

If the pants fit.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As was explained disabled or carers cant buy on line they have to go to The Amex for tickets, through no fault of their own.

I cannot see what is the problem given the club offer concessions for them

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
If you can afford the £42, the club assume you can afford the £1 crappy add-on. Them's the rules of modern day football. We'll have the last laugh. One day the whole shoddy grasping edifice will fall apart and they won't be able to GIVE their crappy product away.

Out of interest why do you still get involved in all of this if you think its a crappy product?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here