Gods country fortnightly
The gift that keeps on giving [emoji23]

[tweet]1340383152947273729[/tweet]

[tweet]1340432305647722499[/tweet]

It hard to know whether they are serious or whether its just click bait

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Are they actually for real or just creaming the advertisement cash.

I mean throwing things around when conceding a goal is OK now and again, but every time? (Fxxk me after saturday's game my front room would have looked like a disaster zone :) )

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The first fella ‘Dt’ talking absolute shite, to a new level, and then has a meltdown for the cameras.

The second fella ‘troopz’ while he’s a bit of a weapon, actually talks sense, has Willian ever put in a corner which beat the first man, terrible player which I will go out on a limb here and say. Solly March is far better than Willian in this current time, he is a simply dreadful player.

Solly March, better than Willian?

Oh dear oh dear.

:ffsparr:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Will stand by this, ‘at this current time’ he is a lot better. Willian isn’t very good, was made to look better than he was at Chelsea and looks hopeless at Arsenal.

Just as well you put 'at this current time' in there! Willian along with many of his Arsenal team mates are going through a very poor spell of form at the moment, but in his Chelsea days l thought him to be one of their best players, he will come good again, you can be sure of that.

Arsenal will finish comfortably in the top half of the table come the end of the season, although admittedly that will still be a failure in their fans eyes.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Just as well you put 'at this current time' in there! Willian along with many of his Arsenal team mates are going through a very poor spell of form at the moment, but in his Chelsea days l thought him to be one of their best players, he will come good again, you can be sure of that.

Arsenal will finish comfortably in the top half of the table come the end of the season, although admittedly that will still be a failure in their fans eyes.

Yes maybe his form will improve, would I take him at Brighton, yes I probably would as well. I’ve just never personally rated him too highly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

They will definitely finish below Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Man Utd, and Chelsea, then almost certainly below Leicester and Everton, so 8th is likely to be as good as it gets. Of the rest, they're already 10 points behind Southampton and 8 points behind Villa who have two games in hand.

West Ham and Wolves are 7 and 6 points ahead respectively, so Arsenal will need to make up those gaps just to scrape 10th spot.

This is the worst Arsenal side I can ever remember since 1983, but it may turn out to be the worst side since the mid-70s. Rookie manager Arteta is woefully out of his depth and they have a terrible cocktail of no home fans to gee them up, a lack of leaders throughout the squad, big players on strike, making life difficult and wanting out, a big pile of deadwood, poor recruitment and Arsenal Fans TV making them a national laughing stock.

They're so shit even we did the double over Arteta's side. Pebbles and sticks of rock, blud.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They will definitely finish below Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Man Utd, and Chelsea, then almost certainly below Leicester and Everton, so 8th is likely to be as good as it gets. Of the rest, they're already 10 points behind Southampton and 8 points behind Villa who have two games in hand.

West Ham and Wolves are 7 and 6 points ahead respectively, so Arsenal will need to make up those gaps just to scrape 10th spot.

This is the worst Arsenal side I can ever remember since 1983, but it may turn out to be the worst side since the mid-70s. Rookie manager Arteta is woefully out of his depth and they have a terrible cocktail of no home fans to gee them up, a lack of leaders throughout the squad, big players on strike, making life difficult and wanting out, a big pile of deadwood, poor recruitment and Arsenal Fans TV making them a national laughing stock.

They're so shit even we did the double over Arteta's side. Pebbles and sticks of rock, blud.

A shame maybe that hey opted for Arteta, when they could probably have had Ancelotti. Everton's gain and Arsenal's loss perhaps?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A shame maybe that hey opted for Arteta, when they could probably have had Ancelotti. Everton's gain and Arsenal's loss perhaps?

I don't like Arsenal so I hope Arteta stays in the job. His FA Cup win was a fine achievement but papered over the cracks and gave a false sense of security that things were OK. Arsenal have had a series of poor transfer windows and have overpaid for mediocre players. Other teams like Leicester, Everton, Villa and West Ham have recruited well and Arsenal have to play catch-up.

Anyone joining them can forget about qualifying for the Champions League, while even making the Europa League will be a tall order.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Not sure if Ancelotti or really pretty much anyone could do something about. Things started to go to hell already when David Dein sold the club and since then its just been going worse and worse and since Wenger left and Kroenke bought the rest of the club theyve just been disastrous in every single way. They are idiots. Not saying Arteta is a good manager, because I dont think he is, but unfortunately for them it is one of their smaller issues.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Not sure if Ancelotti or really pretty much anyone could do something about. Things started to go to hell already when David Dein sold the club and since then its just been going worse and worse and since Wenger left and Kroenke bought the rest of the club theyve just been disastrous in every single way. They are idiots. Not saying Arteta is a good manager, because I dont think he is, but unfortunately for them it is one of their smaller issues.

always had an irrational hatred for the arse, so it makes me smirk. what do you think their bigger issues are?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
always had an irrational hatred for the arse, so it makes me smirk. what do you think their bigger issues are?

In order:
1. Owner does not care about the club and pretty much gave away all responsibility to...
2. Director of football Edu and his agent buddy Kia Joorabchian and the latter, if not both, is a very shady dude involved in "helping" Arsenal to sign i.e. over-aged free transfers on massive contracts
3. Just rumours but Özil and Sokratis, both frozen out, supposedly still have a major influence in the dressing room
4. Aubameyang this more season scored more goals against Arsenal than for Arsenal at Emirates... after signing a big fat contract that will keep him in the club on a massive wage for a long time (three years IIRC).
5. A lot of the players are pure shit and the club is starting to lose all kind of self-confidence. Reportedly they were hoping to loan out Saliba to another PL club... but they are now reverting on that decision because they dont want to loan him to a club that might finish above them in the table - meaning pretty much any club

They are just unbelievably shit and its deeply rooted at every level, from the owner to the squad or even down to the mascot that they sacked for no good reason. Its not like their position in the league table is lying, I think theyve created the second least "good opportunities", just ahead of Sheffield, so in a sense they have even been overperforming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here