Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal fan tv

Haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere else but that stereotypical Arsenal fan (Essex boy/Range Rover type) giving the finger plus a few threats and a sprinkling of homophobic abuse from the middle tier at the end resulting in getting lobbed out by security was funnier than Tracksuit at West Ham
Yeah that was class, he deserved a slap.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere else but that stereotypical Arsenal fan (Essex boy/Range Rover type) giving the finger plus a few threats and a sprinkling of homophobic abuse from the middle tier at the end resulting in getting lobbed out by security was funnier than Tracksuit at West Ham
So it happened again then!! Good to hear the stewards were on it this time!!

I reported an incident to Gay Gooners that I witnessed - again from the middle tier - when leaving after our 2-1 win last April. I exchanged a few emails with GG while I was on the coach heading home after the game. They said they’d be speaking with the club about it … and it sounds as though it wasn’t the only incident as Arsenal issues the following shortly after which was picked up all over the medi.

I was at the game on Sunday but didn’t see anything at the ground this time - so disappointing to hear it’s still going on despite all the warnings. Before the game it was a constant theme on the big screens!

While slowly making our way from the ground in the coach on Sunday, I did see a few instances of ‘limp wrist’ gestures made towards us. They really are pathetic!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Don’t think anyones posted it - but here’s the one we’ve been waiting for 🤣 Doesn’t disappoint.

I can't manage 6 minutes of that.

Quiet at the back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Recency bias.

As funny/pathetic as Gooner was, he couldn't hold a candle to 'Tracksuit'.

Irrespective of our final.league position.
Mitoma, Mac Allister, Caicedo, Chelsea, RDZ...

....Tracksuit is my highlight of the season. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here