Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal fan tv

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Don’t think anyones posted it - but here’s the one we’ve been waiting for 🤣 Doesn’t disappoint.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There

Don’t think anyones posted it - but here’s the one we’ve been waiting for 🤣 Doesn’t disappoint.

:ROFLMAO:

I will never understand these types of fans where they seem incapable of giving credit where credit's due. How dare we ruin his sunday afternoon! Good.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair play to the ATV guys, who I really like, for just letting the guy keep going. Gold content.
I really like them both - they must earn a fortune just from Ty’s interviews too, so secretly love it. Fair play. I love the bit where Ty says he’ll blame the Brighton fans for singing then rubbishes the fact we’re only 6th 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Saw him once at the Amex when we’d drawn with them and I said to them all ‘you’re not very good’ and he proceeded to tell me to ‘uck off’ cos he hates swearing - true story - everyone laughed at him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

He really really WANTS to be Spike Lee doesn't he? Unfortunately, he has the brains of something else he also looks like:

OIP.evcK_EQjpYghPZ6vat-L1gHaIh

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well they do….if they want to beat City and go far in three cup competitions. It probably won’t happen but they would need to do exactly that to have any chance.

I expect the beheaders will do it though
I was taken more by the low-rent cockerny wanka gangster terminology. As if the players are all soldiers in the firm.

Perhaps if I become head of department and find we are not able to deliver all the necessary teaching I will go to the head of division and demand they find me six or seven faces. Yes, in fact I have decided I certainly will. :lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Genuinely think Ty has some kind of mental deficiency. The shit he spouts would be cringey coming from a 7 year old.
He is very immature for a man in his 50's.
He is comic value on their channel. Most observers feel sorry for him. He gets the last slot when all the other more sensible contributors have finished.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

He got a load of grief coming out of old trafford this season or last and people were sticking up for him saying he didn't deserve it.

Every time I've seen him interviewed he comes out with nonsense like that.

To quote Jamie Vardy "Chat shit get banged".

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Genuinely think Ty has some kind of mental deficiency. The shit he spouts would be cringey coming from a 7 year old.
And yet who is laughing at who...the idiots who watch that crap, or the AFTV 'idiots' who live very well off the profits from all the idiots who keep it viable by clicking on it? Ever got the feeling you've been cheated?
???:amex:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He got a load of grief coming out of old trafford this season or last and people were sticking up for him saying he didn't deserve it.

Every time I've seen him interviewed he comes out with nonsense like that.

To quote Jamie Vardy "Chat shit get banged".
He should be open to a harsh reception (words wise) at the Amex if seen. He was ‘famous’ for wishing relegation on us a few years back - now he’s had a complete nonsense pop at our fans. He has opened himself up to some shit imo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And yet who is laughing at who...the idiots who watch that crap, or the AFTV 'idiots' who live very well off the profits from all the idiots who keep it viable by clicking on it? Ever got the feeling you've been cheated?
???:amex:
It’s only Robbie who gets the money. Don’t think the guests get a penny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here