Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think this thread is indicative of why Arsenal fans are unable to host a proper fans chat room. It's just immature name calling.

I tried to read a couple of pages to get into the 'fun' of it, but it is so boring and banal. It's like bumping into a bunch of twenty year old lads in a bar drinking bottles of sol whilst shouting at one another over the loud music "cor look at her, fnarr fnarr."

I suggest all proper NSCers leave the thread so that EIE and herd can chat to each other.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
............the residents of NSC feel like they have seen off the Gooners and made them look foolish. The tough nut Gooners have come on the Brighton Manor and taken liberties (in a very 21 century virtual way of course). Who is right and who is wrong?

Or do we all just look like a bunch of tits?

EIE

Jan 23, 2013
............the residents of NSC feel like they have seen off the Gooners and made them look foolish. The tough nut Gooners have come on the Brighton Manor and taken liberties (in a very 21 century virtual way of course). Who is right and who is wrong?

Or do we all just look like a bunch of tits?

The liberties will be taken this weekend sunshine. Steve Gatting had a result getting banned, this forum is like trying to converse with a load of f***ing bent teachers.

Could one of you duckies please spell check the above for me please

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The liberties will be taken this weekend sunshine. Steve Gatting had a result getting banned, this forum is like trying to converse with a load of f***ing bent teachers.

Something you have clearly not spent much time doing.

If only there was some way of not posting on here then you could get a result just like Steve??

Do you need 10 minutes to think about it?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Bless, shall I go put my boots on so I can shake in them petal?

Goldhawk

Jan 24, 2013
This thread should be called arrogant Brighton fans instead. Christ, you are one bunch of smug, patronising ***** on here. EIE is right, your probably a bunch of liberal cock munching teachers and social workers. The types that keep patting each other on the back ( or being Brighton, patting each others cocks) and telling each other your right and of a superior intellect. Well you dumb *****, I'm not Steve and ur moderator can confirm completely different ip addresses. If any of you leave the safety of you home, or the Blue Oyster Bar this weekend please do come and discuss your opinions to any of our faces this weekend because we would love to hear them. You can even do it during the game in local pubs because there are large numbers of us coming down without tickets. Queue barrage of abuse from the sorts of mugs that kept leaving Baby P at the mercy of his household!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

What liberties would they be ? If they're anything like the ones you lot tried to take with us(chelsea) on wembley way after the semi final 4 years ago then the brighton boys will iron you out a bit sharpish, tossers like you picking on fans with kids etc and coming well unstuck when you got fronted by people who DID want to know.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This thread should be called arrogant Brighton fans instead. Christ, you are one bunch of smug, patronising ***** on here. EIE is right, your probably a bunch of liberal cock munching teachers and social workers. The types that keep patting each other on the back ( or being Brighton, patting each others cocks) and telling each other your right and of a superior intellect. Well you dumb *****, I'm not Steve and ur moderator can confirm completely different ip addresses. If any of you leave the safety of you home, or the Blue Oyster Bar this weekend please do come and discuss your opinions to any of our faces this weekend because we would love to hear them. You can even do it during the game in local pubs because there are large numbers of us coming down without tickets. Queue barrage of abuse from the sorts of mugs that kept leaving Baby P at the mercy of his household!

You 2 are a real pair of morons aren't you. You come on here to dish out the abuse and give it the standard hard man behind a keyboard shit. You do realise it's a game of football thats going on, its not a bloody turf war. :tosser:
Grow up

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Someone's a grumpy little chap this morning. It's either a) it's a bit cold on your paper round or b) you need a cuddle.

At least you haven't got school tomorrow petal x

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

I love the smell of homophobic illiteracy in the morning. It smells like .... viktory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports