Arrogance and Entitlement

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I noticed that many posters on this forum have been very uncomplimentary towards Ward & even Barnes, for their decision to choose Burnley over Brighton. My question is why?

Ward - He's not good enough for that level, he's gone there to sit on the bench. As far as I can see that's the only criticism on NSC. Most people wouldn't blame him for choosing to play at a higher level for more money.

Barnes - There were a few comments initially from a handful of our "new football" type supporters questioning why someone would choose Burnley over Brighton. The majority of us understand that Burnely is a football town with a rich history and said as much.

You're basing your argument on the comments of about 5 people who don't speak for all of us. If I was you I wouldn't have bothered!

RaymondThe

Aug 16, 2014
Lots of delusion to keep insisting on the 'money' card in light of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

If he plays for Burnley, he is more likely to win something than what he would if he played for Brighton. This is also true.

'End of', as someone so succinctly put it.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Lots of delusion to keep insisting on the 'money' card in light of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

If he plays for Burnley, he is more likely to win something than what he would if he played for Brighton. This is also true.

lolwut.

What overwhelming evidence? Your say so? Do f@ck off mate.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

You really are boring. Realistically neither of us are going to win anything but if everything else was even, bigger crowds will mean we make more money and can spend more, which means a greater chance of winning things.

At the moment, you are in the Premier League so can offer more money and Premier League football. That's why Ward has gone to you even though he was guaranteed first team football here and won't be with you. If you seriously don't see that, then you're delusional.

I had really hoped Burnley would prove the pundits wrong and stay up but after seeing how obnoxious and arrogant you are, I hope you go straight back down. Sad how one idiot can dim your view of a club.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yet more crap. Palace fans are banned on here for nothing, I am only tolerated for my lemgth of n=membership probably. We have an away fans end where you will never get banned, your good posters are welcomed on the rest of the board, if they screw up, they are restricted to the away fans end, not banned outright.

Brighton fans wouldn't be able to comment on a thread on your main board from what I've seen. If they were and behaved like you have done on here, they would be banned.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Love reading threads on here until Palace fans arrive because as soon as they arrive and start posting in non Palace threads then the thread goes of topic and becomes Palace - Albion and then the thread is ruined.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Assuming you are right congratulations to you and Burnley FC, but we've got plenty to worry about at the moment so I really can't imagine that any of us would give two s**ts :shrug:

We lost two players to a club that was nailed on for promotion/plays in a league higher. Hardley a shock is it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

You need to go and look up what the word evidence actually means.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Brighton fans wouldn't be able to comment on a thread on your main board from what I've seen. If they were and behaved like you have done on here, they would be banned.

They can, and they do. What have I said thats out of order? You lot can't take it that the rest of the footballing world don't give a toss about you or your award winning stadium, we do as Place fans of course, 'cos you are our rivals.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
They can, and they do. What have I said thats out of order? You lot can't take it that the rest of the footballing world don't give a toss about you or your award winning stadium, we do as Place fans of course, 'cos you are our rivals.

Thread derailed, by palace yet again.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Who are Place?

I would say ignoring logical arguments and just carrying on the same makes you a wum. As someone else said, 3,500 posts on another club's forum is pretty ridiculous. Personally, I've not posted on any opposition's fans forum and I certainly wouldn't be such a pathetic wum if I did.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Who are Place?

I would say ignoring logical arguments and just carrying on the same makes you a wum. As someone else said, 3,500 posts on another club's forum is pretty ridiculous. Personally, I've not posted on any opposition's fans forum and I certainly wouldn't be such a pathetic wum if I did.

The vast majority of my posts are not football related, I really am not a WUM.

RaymondThe

Aug 16, 2014
You really are boring. Realistically neither of us are going to win anything but if everything else was even, bigger crowds will mean we make more money and can spend more, which means a greater chance of winning things.

At the moment, you are in the Premier League so can offer more money and Premier League football. That's why Ward has gone to you even though he was guaranteed first team football here and won't be with you. If you seriously don't see that, then you're delusional.

I had really hoped Burnley would prove the pundits wrong and stay up but after seeing how obnoxious and arrogant you are, I hope you go straight back down. Sad how one idiot can dim your view of a club.

And yet you've not managed to sustain anything like that over us in your entire history despite being so much nicer, having so many more fans etc etc.

What gives?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
And yet you've not managed to sustain anything like that over us in your entire history despite being so much nicer, having so many more fans etc etc.

What gives?
I told you, they can't take it. They did win the Charity Shield 100 odd years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports