Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogance and Entitlement

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
If you don't see the arrogance in the original post, then you are really showing your bias and probably should be banned. Sensible away fans are welcome on here but wums aren't.

OK Sweetcheeks, it was much more fun on here before you got to the dizzy heights of the Championship anyway with all your know nothing JCL's (not you actually as you have been on here for a decade)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's all relative though isn't it.

Even before our promotion, Manchester Utd >>>>> Burnley >>>>>> Brighton.

Like it or not, there is a pecking order in football, and it will always be that way.

I'll say it for the third time. Barnes isn't on more than what he was at Brighton. We were also only 3/5ths of the way through the season

I can tell you Barnes is on more at Burnley.

It's your arrogant problem if you don't want to believe it.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
'On this site...' Would that be an Albion fans' site?

Bearing in mind you're tolerated here rather than welcomed (unlike the arrogant attitude on your site from the mods who ban anyone with impunity), your whining is basically utter twaddle.
Yet more crap. Palace fans are banned on here for nothing, I am only tolerated for my lemgth of n=membership probably. We have an away fans end where you will never get banned, your good posters are welcomed on the rest of the board, if they screw up, they are restricted to the away fans end, not banned outright.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yet more crap. Palace fans are banned on here for nothing, I am only tolerated for my lemgth of n=membership probably. We have an away fans end where you will never get banned, your good posters are welcomed on the rest of the board, if they screw up, they are restricted to the away fans end, not banned outright.

Utter rubbish

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Little old Brighton are a much smaller club than Burnley, and will soon be eclipsed by Crawley hahaha

And Palace are what exactly? :lolol: There's not a player in a Palace shirt who doesn't bleed red and blue blood, they probably all live within a stone's throw of Selhurst Park, not in some gated Surrey community, none of them having time got time to check their bank balances because they're too busy kissing the badge at every opportunity and harking back misty-eyed to your ZDS Cup victory in 1984 and trying to work out if Speroni does actually possess a chin. F**k me.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
And Palace are what exactly? :lolol: There's not a player in a Palace shirt who doesn't bleed red and blue blood, they probably all live within a stone's throw of Selhurst Park, not in some gated Surrey community, none of them having time got time to check their bank balances because they're too busy kissing the badge at every opportunity and harking back misty-eyed to your ZDS Cup victory in 1984 and trying to work out if Speroni does actually possess a chin. F**k me.

Its a bit early to be pissed isn't it?
Help is out there http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org...East-Region/Brighton-Area-Intergroup/Meetings

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

:lolol: After 3,527 posts on here :shrug: What is your post total on the Palace forum ???

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
And this has what to do with either of you?

Is it a palace related thread? No

Are you waving your little chaps about? Yes

It's a Burnley related thread. Palace and Burnley are PL clubs, and Brighton are apparently our rivals. So plenty of common ground there. Also, this poster I'm sure at one point will get some personal abuse from Hillian, so that has more relevance to me. Let me just check if he's eschewed the debate at hand in favour of some personal jibe....oh

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
It's all relative though isn't it.

Even before our promotion, Manchester Utd >>>>> Burnley >>>>>> Brighton.

Like it or not, there is a pecking order in football, and it will always be that way.

I'll say it for the third time. Barnes isn't on more than what he was at Brighton. We were also only 3/5ths of the way through the season.

Why did he uproot himself then?

I think Brighton fans are underestimating the whole vibe. Leeds were in for Barnes too. They are bigger than either of us, the quality of life is far better, and they matched our wage offer. He would have been more of a shout for a starter too.

So what was the motivating factor?

In Barnes case I think there were several motivating factors, for some reason he attracted loads of unwarranted criticism, both at games and on this board, he also noticed the way the club was heading, selling players when your still in with a good shout of the play offs suggested the season was being written off, then along comes an opportunity to play premier football. Plus, no disrespect, but his wages will go further in Lancashire than Sussex

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing

3,528 posts on another clubs message board. Oh dear how sad.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
It's a Burnley related thread. Palace and Burnley are PL clubs, and Brighton are apparently our rivals. So plenty of common ground there. Also, this poster I'm sure at one point will get some personal abuse from Hillian, so that has more relevance to me. Let me just check if he's eschewed the debate at hand in favour of some personal jibe....oh

Christ on a bike IS THIS A PALACE THREAD?

No it isn't.

It's even easy for an idiot to understand so you should be ok poppet.

Precious little soul aren't you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here