Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arming the rebels in Syria will be a disaster...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately most can't see it, and even if they could most wouldn't care as long as it didn't impact their own lives... Bunch of helpless sheep who rely on the Daily Mail to tell instruct them how to act and think.

And you obviously don't rely on anyone for your news sources and make sure you gather it all yourself, yes ?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Please think of the civilians who are brave want freedom who don't have weapons but take the brunt of these conflicts lets hope the elections this time in Iran are a turning point in the Middle East our goverment are dammed if they do dammed dont help. We also don't get thanked after however I am proud of our boys who keep the tradition of the British army. Remember Hiltler .

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Er excuse me i don't believe a word Albion Dan is saying of it but nor do i rely on the Daily Mail so what does that make me?

Wasn't specific to you and feel free to replace 'Daily Mail' with most of the UK media sources. What don't you believe that Albion Dan is saying? Do you honestly believe we get told the real, non biased truth about foreign affairs through the media?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
And you obviously don't rely on anyone for your news sources and make sure you gather it all yourself, yes ?

I certainly don't read something put infront of me and treat it as gospel.I form my own opinion based on instinct, dissecting and researching the topic via unbiased sources and learning from past events.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I believe chemical weapons have been used in Syria, it is not being stoked by the US who i believe do not want to put boots on the ground and the public are not manipulated by the media. Albion Dan, you are a member of the public ergo you should be manipulated. We screwed up on Iraq but because of that doesnt mean every bleedin thing about every bleedin conflict since is a hoax/conspiracy/false flag/hidden mean etc...

Just saying like.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I can't help but feel that the Europe, Russia and America decided that it's going to end up a bloody mess whatever happens so might as well make a few quid selling arms to both sides so that Syrian infrastructure gets destroyed and then after it's all done and dusted move in and win the contracts to rebuild the infrastructure.

I feel bad for not giving a toss about all this.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
They are giving them the weapons for free, without cost, gratis, just giving them away like leaflets on the top of West street on a friday night.

'Are you a goodie? Excellent sir, welcome to the Wests Arms Bizarre, now would you like an AK47 or rocket launcher? In fact have 4 its on us'.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Unbiased sources ? And just how can you confirm they're unbiased ? And just how unbiased is your "instinct?"

My instinct has been pretty spot on so far... I had some pretty big rows with my old man just prior to Iraq Part II when everyone was being told by the Government/media they had WMD. I knew it was bullshit (the same feeling as when I know someone is trying to mug me off in real life) yet he was adamant and made out I was the nutcase telling me that I would learn my lesson when I get bombed.

10 years on he see's it for what it is, a load of fabricated shit that profits warmongers and oil dealers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They are giving them the weapons for free, without cost, gratis, just giving them away like leaflets on the top of West street on a friday night.

'Are you a goodie? Excellent sir, welcome to the Wests Arms Bizarre, now would you like an AK47 or rocket launcher? In fact have 4 its on us'.

That'll be giving them away the same way that drug dealers give free samples to schoolkids, I presume.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My instinct has been pretty spot on so far... I had some pretty big rows with my old man just prior to Iraq Part II when everyone was being told by the Government/media they had WMD. I knew it was bullshit (the same feeling as when I know someone is trying to mug me off in real life) yet he was adamant and made out I was the nutcase telling me that I would learn my lesson when I get bombed.

10 years on he see's it for what it is, a load of fabricated shit that profits warmongers and oil dealers.
So your "instinct" , which you claim has been "pretty spot on so far" is based on a feeling that Tony Blair and George Bush weren't telling us the whole truth, well you could knock me down with a feather,not much gets past you does it ?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
So your "instinct" , which you claim has been "pretty spot on so far" is based on a feeling that Tony Blair and George Bush weren't telling us the whole truth, well you could knock me down with a feather,not much gets past you does it ?

lol you are clearly a troll

If not then good luck

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
It's easy to say we are all subject to media manipulation and some all powerful group who control world events including governments but sometimes events are as they seem, the West did not get anything out of the Libyan conflict infact they have lost billions but they did save thousands of lives especially in Benghazi. If they go into Syria it will cost lives and a lot of money but it will stop Assad gassing people

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This all turned out rather well then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here