Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus: Vicente describes Poyet as the worst person he has come across in football

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that there is probably an element of truth in the interview but certain points have been exaggerated to help sell the paper but at the moment we are only getting the prosecution evidence no defence as such. When we do things my seem different and not so clear cut as they do now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Let's be clear - the club have all but planted this story to help their own agenda.

I'm not saying it's not true, I'm not #TeamPoyet, but there's a game going on behind the scenes here.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Who knows what might have happened wit Vicente on the pitch against Palace,amazing to think we had the option to bring on Garry Dicker at 1-0 down with Vicente no where to be seen.

If he had played lua or even got him on before bolasie it may of been different anyway .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Let's be clear - the club have all but planted this story to help their own agenda.

I'm not saying it's not true, I'm not #TeamPoyet, but there's a game going on behind the scenes here.

Smears and counter smears.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

I'm not doubting you, but why would Vicente say such things now; when he no longer has any connection to the club? He must genuinely dislike Gus.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I expect DOBBIE to come out soon to say his thoughts on Poyet while everyone else is at it, ever since Gus substituted Dobbie away at Charlton I don't think they spoke after that, as DOBBIE left the pitch Gus just gave him a thousand yard stare without offering a handshake - that was the end of their relationship soon after he was shipped out on loan to Palace

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

Absolutely this, Naylor would not have run this without club hierarchy approval.

BTW Bozza, what have you done to upset the bloke from the nomad forum?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Gus is sounding less and less likeable as the days go by. Some of us are not entirely surprised.

Managing a group of 30-odd well-paid egos, only 11 of whom can start each matchday, isn't a job where you make too many friends, in spite of the outward veneer of harmony, where all the players embrace each other under the watchful eye of Charlie Oatway after finishing their pre-match work-outs.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
bit weird. Wasn't Tommy Elphick saying what a great manager GP was the other day?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did Beckhams children have problems adjusting to foreign schools and language at the same age. I met a soldier once when driving to Cyprus who in conversation told me that he was taught to speak Arabic conversationally in 6 weeks so it wouldn't have taken long for his daughter to learn sufficient English to talk to other children if that was what they wanted.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
There were some very perplexing team selections. No Lua Lua when he was plainly on fire. No Vicente in the 2nd leg squad. Suicidal imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here