Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus: Vicente describes Poyet as the worst person he has come across in football

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
But I thought he'd been offered a new contract by Poyet and Barber had blocked it? Why doesn't he mention that? Could the person with the VERY good source who mentioned this possibly have been wrong?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ddidn't even know one existed. I may start subscribing next season. How much is it a year?

Just downloaded it on AppStore

Had no idea it was there.

Seems to be free.

Currently $42.99 for a one year subscription (that is US$). Also options for 1, 3 and 6 months subscriptions, at higher rates.

I think you can have free access for a week (along with a one-month archive) before you have to start paying (from memory).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Pretty gutted if that's true. Vicente is a wonderful player and deserved to be treated with more respect. In fact if that's true then Poyet will have more to answer to than the way he behaved towards the best player ever to pull on a Albion shirt. Having said that, if Vicente was so unimpressed by Poyet, why did he then encourage Bruno to join us?

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I'm just gutted BHA have failed to see the best of Vicenti for one reason or another. The palace 2nd leg was crying out for Vicenti as the third sub at 0-1 down but for whatever reason, he wasn't on the bench. And I'm not having the bollox that he wasn't fit in the same way I'm not having it on numerous other occasions.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
image.jpg

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Argus: Vicente describes Poyet as the worst person he has come across in footba

I'm just gutted BHA have failed to see the best of Vicenti for one reason or another. The palace 2nd leg was crying out for Vicenti as the third sub at 0-1 down but for whatever reason, he wasn't on the bench. And I'm not having the bollox that he wasn't fit in the same way I'm not having it on numerous other occasions.

The best of him? I don't think we ever saw Vicenti.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Quote from vicente about gus ability to manage in the premier league

"I don't know if he could do that . I have my doubts. When you see what he does day to day, how he manages the team you have doubts. Tactically I don't think we train a lot, it is always the same"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quote from vicente about gus ability to manage in the premier league

"Tactically I don't think we train a lot, it is always the same"

That would explain the complete lack of Plan B, which has been Gus' Achilles heal since he's been here.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

The school excuse is pathetic, they do 3 hours a day colouring in and playing games not quadratic equations & kids that age pick up both languages without thinking, 10x faster than adults, it'll do her good, she'll be bilingual without knowing it
To use his own daughter as an excuse for his own mental weakness shows the man has no shame

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Who knows what might have happened wit Vicente on the pitch against Palace,amazing to think we had the option to bring on Garry Dicker at 1-0 down with Vicente no where to be seen.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
but hang on, reliable people have told us Gus has left because we wont keep Vicente. so they lie?

...but if true about his daughter that is out of order.

i'd take that with a pinch of salt, generally kids that young have little problem picking up new language. its all finger painting at 4 isnt it, and thats fun in any langauge.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
but hang on, reliable people have told us Gus has left because we wont keep Vicente. so they lie?

i'd take that with a pinch of salt, generally kids that young have little problem picking up new language. its all finger painting at 4 isnt it, and thats fun in any langauge.
Yeah, but I can understand where he's coming from. If my 4 year old daughter wasn't happy, i'd try and change things. If he felt she would enjoy life more back in Spain, I think it's a bit out of line that the club made him stay on. Did his wife live here as well or back in Spain?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Can I just say, Vicente looks HOT on that back page.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I guess I am going to have to crawl out from under the duvet now and get to the paper shop

I am going to stay under my duvet until it all blows over as this is not the sort of press we need. I am sure Gus won't be the loser in all this, it will be the club's reputation.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gus is sounding less and less likeable as the days go by. Some of us are not entirely surprised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here