Argus : Loan striker 'before Reading'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Makes me laugh all these names being banded around. I bet the loan will be someone we have never heard of.

If it materialises at all. I am less than hopeful given our poor record of signing strikers.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Nicky Maynard for me or RVT

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Vaz Te wants away from wet sham because he wants more money.........not going to get that with us!

Maynard would be a great shout if available

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Because fans expectations and reality are usually miles apart. Bridge was a one off as money means nothing to Man City and Upson was not up to Premier League standard any more but can you see us meeting Vaz Te's wage demands?

More likely to be a Billy Paynter than a Billy Sharp.

Slightly downbeat attitude there me thinks.
As for Vaz Te no one knows what his wage demands would be ?
Keep the faith in Tony we must trust !!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Norwich, Swansea, Palace & Forest are all in for Vaz Te so I wouldn't worry about him coming here anytime soon.

Norwich, Swansea, and Palace can't use the loan window though.

So Forest it is !

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
[tweet]375397789645434880[/tweet]

??? Movement perhaps? Or more on the bids for our players/manager? Or just fishing??

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If these theories are true, then why is the Club shy about telling the truth. After all it has left the cub with a tarnished reputation.

Because sometimes, to protest about a story just gives it more gravitas. It would also seem petty to be arguing about little things like that on a night when a lot more went wrong. I'm quite happy for them to maintain a dignified silence on it all. It's just stupid gullible Palace fans who choose to perpetuate the "shit on the floor" myth to suit their own agenda.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
ede7e9y2.jpg

First pictures released from Palace dressing room at Play Off Semi Final 2nd Leg

Obviously a Holloway Lover due to writing

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[tweet]375397789645434880[/tweet]

??? Movement perhaps? Or more on the bids for our players/manager? Or just fishing??

Probably just another international signed on some computer game he is playing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
the Oscar Garcia page on Facebook is saying that we're going to announce a loan signing tomorrow. And it will be BIG news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports