Argus : Loan striker 'before Reading'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albionite

May 20, 2009
Why do we still have a palace infestation on NSC? Time for them to go now.

Mods are too weak and seem to like them for some reason. If someone stuck up a poll I would bet most would vote to get rid of the palace trolls. The entertainment value has becoming boring now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why do we still have a palace infestation on NSC? Time for them to go now.

I imagine they can't face discussing their poor transfer window and imminent tonking at Old Trafford on their own message boards :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
anyone apart from these 3 Wilbraham sharp Guidetti

Why not Guidetti? His previous loan spell was PROLIFIC. And DANGEROUS.

He is a properly good player and exactly the type we want here. We might end up with some over-rated crap like Harry Kane, but we should be going for players likely to be able to stick the ball in the back of the sack.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Guidetti is QUALITY and would be an unbelievable signing at this level

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lots of little snippets coming out that this poogate thing was nothnig like it was made out to be and indeed possibly nothnig to even do with a BHA employee (shame the Sun ran a typical sun like story so those that have heard of it believe their guesswork). Can you expand on what you know Edna?

Not a great deal, but the story seems to have become universally accepted as being "someone shat on the floor" which, as far as I'm aware, isn't the case at all. The Albion have, probably wisely, chosen to maintain a dignified silence, as to comment would add nothing to it.

But I was rather under the impression that the whole thing was nothing more than someone leaving a rather nasty surprise in one of the dressing room toilets. Not pleasant, I grant you, but equally not much more than most of you will (I presume) have witnessed in any set of gents' toilets at some point in your lives. Usually from someone who "forgot" to flush & brush, or who thought it would be hilarious to leave a big brown present for the next user.

Somehow, this seems to have been turned into a "crap all over the floor" story by Palace & the tabloid rags.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can we not just ban this tedious c***? Please f*** off back to your own board you inbred ****.

Am I the only one sick of all the Palace mongs on here over the last few days?

No, you are not alone. Sadly, too many NSC posters are obsessed with what goes on up the road, which seems to attract them.

I try not to ignore the majority. there are one or two with over 1000 posts which is odd, but they do seem ok though.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No, you are not alone. Sadly, too many NSC posters are obsessed with what goes on up the road, which seems to attract them.

I try not to ignore the majority. there are one or two with over 1000 posts which is odd, but they do seem ok though.

i couldnt give a flying feck about them to be honest........whats twisting my melon at the moments is even barnsley are avin a bit ....and we aint...!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
How about Aaron McLean? I didn't see him go anywhere, so he is either a Free Agent, or kicking his heels at Hull. Always gives us a torrid time, and would be a good addition to the front line IMHO. I know we were sniffing after him a year ago, but his wage demands were too high, but he's not done much the last 12 months, so maybe those demands have dropped a bit since.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
How about Aaron McLean? I didn't see him go anywhere, so he is either a Free Agent, or kicking his heels at Hull. Always gives us a torrid time, and would be a good addition to the front line IMHO. I know we were sniffing after him a year ago, but his wage demands were too high, but he's not done much the last 12 months, so maybe those demands have dropped a bit since.
That's not a bad shout at all.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

If he's free he would be a good acquisition, has the movement to be a foil for Ulloa.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Not a great deal, but the story seems to have become universally accepted as being "someone shat on the floor" which, as far as I'm aware, isn't the case at all. The Albion have, probably wisely, chosen to maintain a dignified silence, as to comment would add nothing to it.

But I was rather under the impression that the whole thing was nothing more than someone leaving a rather nasty surprise in one of the dressing room toilets. Not pleasant, I grant you, but equally not much more than most of you will (I presume) have witnessed in any set of gents' toilets at some point in your lives. Usually from someone who "forgot" to flush & brush, or who thought it would be hilarious to leave a big brown present for the next user.

Somehow, this seems to have been turned into a "crap all over the floor" story by Palace & the tabloid rags.

I heard that it was nothing more than a bum nest......

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Guidetti is QUALITY and would be an unbelievable signing at this level

People talking about him not getting first team football are mad. He would be the first choice striker at any Championship club, he is the dogs bollocks.

anyone apart from these 3 Wilbraham sharp Guidetti

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Did you just put Aaron Wilbraham in the same sentence as Billy Sharp and Guidetti? :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports