Are you watching Question Time tonight ?.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching question time tonight ?.

• Yes

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I will be in bed

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I think it say that in SOME schools 25% of the pupils are from ethnic minorities, there's a big difference.

Apologies I got the figure for primary school children in MK wrong. It's actually higher than 25.

http://www.miltonkeynes.gov.uk/extended-schools/documents/Milton_Keynes-ethnicity_of_school_age_people_-_Jan_2006.doc

This doesn't seem to load right, so go to google and type "Ethnics in Milton Keynes" the figures are there in the MK Council's statistics.

every reason to vote BNP

every reason to have more coppers on the streets, more people sorting out the inheritance of problem families and kids suffering from violence since the day they were born.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
lets cut all this petty squabling, partisan crowd so griffin was always on the back foot although he did give it straight to the muslim bloke , two questions that were asked about immigration issues seemed to be brushed under the carpet with several in the audience turning around with a look of disbelief that some one dared ask the question, spin from jack straw on certain subjects and griffin trying to get out of a corner on holocaust denial and somethings that he couldn't remember saying.

I would go back to the 5 word answers Das. Then people assume you're stupid rather than knowing it for a fact.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
every reason to have more coppers on the streets, more people sorting out the inheritance of problem families and kids suffering from violence since the day they were born.

But if the somalis were not here then you wouldn't need to deal with the problem. May be we should look into the problem as to why there here. what can be done about the problems in their own country.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I watched it on the iplayer & Griffin came out of it looking like an addled, deluded tosser imo. Talk about digging your own grave..

Jan 30, 2008

social problems, to many split families and lack of discipline, its not rocket science ,who ever thought that a school system would be a breading ground for this type of behaviour:shrug:

Very very lucky then aren't you?

Me and every other person I have known in my 28 years of London living. Would you like to buy my prediction for Saturdays Lottery off me as I clearly am blessed?

Or, more likely, London is just a bloody great place to live for the vast majority of it's population.

social problems, to many split families and lack of discipline, its not rocket science ,who ever thought that a school system would be a breading ground for this type of behaviour:shrug:

For too long our society ignored what was happening. The slapping up of the missus and the kids was just a bloke letting off steam.

Crime was OK in poor working class areas.

Its only now with public broacasting and the fact that a local story such as Soham twins and Baby P has become international news, that we as a society now look at ourselves and the fact that villains now use London's excellent public transportation system to rob the rich.

Or in my case slink out the estate opposite me, when I am work!

Our schools can do a lot more, but we are short of teachers and lets me honest, whatever this Government says. When you have a school like my local , Brooke Community School, with its catchment area including some of the nation poorest residents, complemented by Somali, Kurdish, Iraqi etc kids from war torn areas who have witnessed attrocities that we hope we never see.

The idea that a £40,000 grant to have a Parent Liaison officer who can speak Turkish is going to make any difference to the education, is a joke. Despite the efforts of Brooke teachers, it will raise the Education of its kids, probably above the national "meridean" or whatever, the incremental difference of Education is measured by. But the area is starting with a very low base. the social and economic problems faced by the teachers would stretch the army in Afganistan and basically the school willl carry on beong in LOndon's worst five.

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Did anyone else smile when the Afro-caribean (Sorry I'm forgetting the lady in the audiences comment) - should say Afrikan Carrrriiiibbbbbbeann - gentleman in the audience and the Conservative MP both criticised the current immigration policy?
So it was alright when their forefathers came to live in our promised land but now they don't want us to carry on letting too many East Europeans in now in case they ruin it. A case of I'm alright Jack.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
We love you das

Puppy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did anyone else smile when the Afro-caribean (Sorry I'm forgetting the lady in the audiences comment) - should say Afrikan Carrrriiiibbbbbbeann - gentleman in the audience and the Conservative MP both criticised the current immigration policy?
So it was alright when their forefathers came to live in our promised land but now they don't want us to carry on letting too many East Europeans in now in case they ruin it. A case of I'm alright Jack.

Does this mean all the ethnic monitoring forms that have to be filled in when applying for jobs , loans , mortgages or benefits etc have to rewritten as afro-carribbean is no longer an ethnicity ? I'm still waiting for a tick box so I can put down that I'm English instead of British whereas if you're Scots , Welsh or Irish there is already a box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports