Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching Question Time tonight ?.

Are you watching question time tonight ?.

• Yes

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I will be in bed

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Me and every other person I have known in my 28 years of London living. Would you like to buy my prediction for Saturdays Lottery off me as I clearly am blessed?

Or, more likely, London is just a bloody great place to live for the vast majority of it's population.
hand wringing guardian reading tossers like you will always find ways of burying your heads in the sand , wake up and smell the coffee mate.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
hand wringing guardian reading tossers like you will always find ways of burying your heads in the sand , wake up and smell the coffee mate.

couldn't quite put for finger on it when watching Griffin last night....I thought, I've seen someone like him around before, you know, a fat, sweating, obnoxious, sneering, horrid, by-product of a man.

ah yes, now I remember......Leyton Orient.... :wink:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
couldn't quite put for finger on it when watching Griffin last night....I thought, I've seen someone like him around before, you know, a fat, sweating, obnoxious, sneering, horrid, by-product of a man.

ah yes, now I remember......Leyton Orient.... :wink:
ah, lokki's trusty little poodle arrives to start yapping in his masters defence,is the two blokes kissing thread about you two ??

Thats right, if you cant get your point across by rational arguments resort to insults. There you go in that one sentence illustrating why the vast majority of people will never vote for or trust the BNP or its supporters let alone agree with its agenda or policies.

Ciao x

does this mean all the ethnic monitoring forms that have to be filled in when applying for jobs , loans , mortgages or benefits etc have to rewritten as afro-carribbean is no longer an ethnicity ? I'm still waiting for a tick box so i can put down that i'm english instead of british whereas if you're scots , welsh or irish there is already a box.

afro-caribbean shouldn't be there anywhere since it is not one of the 16 etnic sub categories. In the uk we have black or black british with sub catergories: Caribbean, african.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
ah, lokki's trusty little poodle arrives to start yapping in his masters defence,is the two blokes kissing thread about you two ??

oh, I see, I get you now...because I have agreed with another poster, who happens to be a man, I am a raving homosexual ?

you do live in a very f***ed up world

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
oh, I see, I get you now...because I have agreed with another poster, who happens to be a man, I am a raving homosexual ?

you do live in a very f***ed up world

It makes you wonder what happens at BNP meetings doesn't it?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thats right, if you cant get your point across by rational arguments resort to insults. There you go in that one sentence illustrating why the vast majority of people will never vote for or trust the BNP or its supporters let alone agree with its agenda or policies.

Ciao x
lets put this BNP crap to bed once and for all shall we? I went to a funeral yesterday, a young hove kid, killed in afghanistan, I went because he was a member of the same regiment as me, the grenadier guards, two of the kids carrying his coffin were black,it may be unfashionable and you may sneer, but those black kids were grenadier guardsmen, and i regard them as brothers, each one of them worth a hundred nick griffin's or any other BNP race warrior,you cannot imagine how angry it makes me when he starts talking about "all the guys at the coalface in afghanistan voting BNP", not the blokes i f***ing know for starters,now as im sure you and most other posters on here have gathered , i'm no bleeding heart liberal, and i dont share the rose tinted view of immigration that most of the leafy sussex dwelling NSC users seem to have, maybe because ive been at the sharp end of it, but the next time you or anyone else on here LAZILY tars me with the BNP brush because i dare to question the wisdom of unchecked mass immigration into this country, i will meet you at a home match , and i f***ing defy you to repeat it, and walk away with all your teeth.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
lets put this BNP crap to bed once and for all shall we? I went to a funeral yesterday, a young hove kid, killed in afghanistan, I went because he was a member of the same regiment as me, the grenadier guards, two of the kids carrying his coffin were black,it may be unfashionable and you may sneer, but those black kids were grenadier guardsmen, and i regard them as brothers, each one of them worth a hundred nick griffin's or any other BNP race warrior,you cannot imagine how angry it makes me when he starts talking about "all the guys at the coalface in afghanistan voting BNP", not the blokes i f***ing know for starters,now as im sure you and most other posters on here have gathered , i'm no bleeding heart liberal, and i dont share the rose tinted view of immigration that most of the leafy sussex dwelling NSC users seem to have, maybe because ive been at the sharp end of it, but the next time you or anyone else on here LAZILY tars me with the BNP brush because i dare to question the wisdom of unchecked mass immigration into this country, i will meet you at a home match , and i f***ing defy you to repeat it, and walk away with all your teeth.

Then I'm not exactly sure why you bother to associate yourself with the lunatic fringe on here. I hope you gave him a good send off. Young lads like that are infinitely more brave than that shivering little coward I saw on the television last night.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

you didn't need to let yourself down with the last bit - no matter how emotional

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Then I'm not exactly sure why you bother to associate yourself with the lunatic fringe on here. I hope you gave him a good send off. Young lads like that are infinitely more brave than that shivering little coward I saw on the television last night.
I dont associate myself with the lunatic fringe, i'd love you to show me a post where ive advocated the BNP etc , i cant be arsed arguing at ther moment to be honest

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes

So when confronted with a baying mob of 500 assorted violent left wing cretins, sneering Liberals and assorted stage managed hostility, you would of course have evinced such courage and boldness to put anyone to shame.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Sorry to hear about the young lad. I am not sure that I have heard Nick say that the lads in the British Army support the BNP. Just want to point out that the BNP is against the war in Afghanistan.

Bushy, you've set your stall out alongside the BNP supporters on this board many a time, so Its not surprising you've been tarred with the same brush. Now if I've got it wrong then I am honestly sorry, but come on fella you've not done much to make people think otherwise.
As for the lad who's funeral you attended I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and his comrades, who show a bravery that most of us on here can only dream about in a situation that most of us would have nightmares about.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
What anyone says about Griffin. No one could call him a coward.

Our friend from Clapham can, from behind the safety of a keyboard and with an anonymous user name!

Here's a photo of him.:lol:

Attachments

• kw.jpg
    kw.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 72

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here