Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching Question Time tonight ?.

Are you watching question time tonight ?.

• Yes

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I will be in bed

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Bit harsh from Griffin saying that. Just because you father did something doesn't mean you would do the same!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bit harsh from Griffin saying that. Just because you father did something doesn't mean you would do the same!

Indeed and good examples Fred West or Peter Sutcliffe

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Not yet there not. f*** what is it with people on here, all the closet BNP sympathisers come crawling out. Thought you were a mate of KNC/Jmsc...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This seems like lets just attack griffin, I thought it was question time ie regarding current issues which is why the BNP got a million votes, the reasons not just attack him its a million people who voted for him, what a complete waste no one is asking why they are voting for him and why the other parties are not appealing to those million people.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bit of a let down so far. They are all queuing up to have a pop at Griffin, are they actually going to talk about anything?

Exactly and the point is he seems to be able to answer every point and all being led by the person who should just be chairing the debate.

Playing into BNP hands in my view.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
how much does Griffin fancy Bonnie Greer? bloody hell. not so much racial more sexual tension.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
My god, Nick Griffin is scoring so many own goals!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it is a bit of a gang up on the odd kid, but, given the verbatim quotes from his discussion with KKK members, he isnt doing anything to get out of his corner. what a quality defence about the KKK friend being "an almost totally non-violent member" :lol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame we cannot actually have a political debate about the main issues of today like an impending general election, the economy or the current post strike.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
He's totally out of his depth. Keep digging Nick, you might sweat even more than you are atm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here