Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching Question Time tonight ?.

Are you watching question time tonight ?.

• Yes

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I will be in bed

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Even with my head up my arse I'll never vote BNP.

No-one says you should. I just think the BBC stuffed it up completely. They should have done their research, used someone better than Dimbleby, and not put up a panel which had skeletons in cupboards. Of course he would know what to target, he does his research. He is not stupid, people make that mistake at their peril. It looks like they have set him up to be shot down, but they failed. They have not addressed the reason that one million people are drawn to the BNP, he has answered the questions that came his way, and did what we thought he would do. The UAF did their usual rent-a-mob shite, and he has not come out of this as badly as people hoped he would.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
No-one says you should. I just think the BBC stuffed it up completely. They should have done their research, used someone better than Dimbleby, and not put up a panel which had skeletons in cupboards. Of course he would know what to target, he does his research. He is not stupid, people make that mistake at their peril. It looks like they have set him up to be shot down, but they failed. They have not addressed the reason that one million people are drawn to the BNP, he has answered the questions that came his way, and did what we thought he would do. The UAF did their usual rent-a-mob shite, and he has not come out of this as badly as people hoped he would.

I think we should wait and watch the whole progranne before making comments like that.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think we should wait and watch the whole progranne before making comments like that.

Wise words.

As edited clips can be deceptive, let's just watch the whole thing.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Were his parents related? He's got eyes like a chameleon!
What a c**t.

So has Farage of the UKIP!

...I reckon it must be a rightwing thing, along with scuffed knuckles a leather fetish!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
From the clips they just showed on BBC news at 10 he didn't took to have come across very well at all.

He looks as though he was targetted, and that's what he will work on. Denied his democratic voice, heckled, victimised. It's a gift for him. Every comment he made is verifiable, including the Churchill comments, the Jack Straw comments, etc. He knew exactly what he had to say, and as unpopular as the words were, they were true. It was a BNP kicking session, not Question Time. No questions about deeper policies, no questions to the other parties about what they are going to do to combat the BNP. They scraped away with this when they should have been put on the stand to explain why 1 million people voted BNP - and what they are doing to reverse this. The BNP are resonating with people, and they should know why.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...Jack Straw was caught out (his Dad did time in WWII for refusing to fight, Griffin's Dad was in the RAF),

i'd love to know why it makes any difference what their parents did during the war, exactly how is Jack Straw "caught out" by this? oh, but then according to Griffin, all servicemen today must surely be war criminals by association with their leaders, so maybe he's caught out himself :glare:.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

OK Hampshire. I respect your opinion but from the clips on the website I dont think Griffin comes across at all well. But I'll watch the whole programme and then decide.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK cut the crap, Question Time has started.................

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ropey start from Jack Straw ... started off advertising the BNP's USP... but got better towards to the end... then trailed off!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pathetic start at mass hysteria, Straw is a whimp

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Coloured guy talking some sense

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dimbleby should be chairing this not asking the questions, I am losing respect for him (Dimbleby that is)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the crowd make it disappointingly as i thought it might be, a spectacle over substance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here