Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you going to Man City?

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
There's two more that are going in this house. Not my favourite kick off time but not many matches to go to the end of the season. I would regret not going no matter what the result.

If we can just keep them out for the first half an hour and get a foothold in the game, it might even be fun!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Pep has done is usual praising of RDZ if we beat them he will be sticking his finger in his face, now that would be fun.
Pep praises everyone, and then gets annoyed when beaten by them, he is an emperor in new clothes...
He said the same about Potter, and then lost his shite when we beat them 3-2 at the Amex

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
With 1,636 tickets currently available for tomorrow night, the vast majority of which will be exchange tickets, it looks like quite a large number of fans either wash their hair on Thursday nights, or simply can't be arsed.

Are you going?

(For transparency: I'm not)
8PM kickoff not the best but would also guess quite a lot that would be giving them to friends find they can`t anymore !!!!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
rain.jpg

Golf waterproofs, don't like wet troosers.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
The club in their desperation have now opened sales up to Purchase History - tad late on the day of the game to do this, and not for the first time.
Had they done this last weekend, they will have shifted a lot more.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
The club in their desperation have now opened sales up to Purchase History - tad late on the day of the game to do this, and not for the first time.
Had they done this last weekend, they will have shifted a lot more.
Would also help if exchange tickets weren't sold at full adult price only...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thunderbolt
I went but we had to sit at least two rows apart and three seat spaces. My husband was further up the North stand and along to the right. When BDB scored he ran down to hug me. I thought the steward was going to throw us out!

In reply to TB above

view from the south end …I managed to get tickets for all those ‘ballot games …it was a weird experience…although that City game was a bit special and we managed to generate an atmosphere when we got back into the match

09FD2414-D0BB-46E7-B328-EC6850188745.jpeg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Loopholes never last 🤣

Loopholes never last 🤣
Will make many more tickets available on exchange and will def deter people from renewing season tickets in future.
Prob not the best decision club has made. Turning a blind eye(as they have done for last few seasons) would fill more seats.
When first at Amex I had three tickets in West Lower in my name so could take whoever I wanted much like they still are in 1901.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Will make many more tickets available on exchange and will def deter people from renewing season tickets in future.
Prob not the best decision club has made. Turning a blind eye(as they have done for last few seasons) would fill more seats.
When first at Amex I had three tickets in West Lower in my name so could take whoever I wanted much like they still are in 1901.
I used my sons ST for a season when he went to work abroad I mean the seat is paid for pure greed wanting it paid for twice.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Thunderbolt
I went but we had to sit at least two rows apart and three seat spaces. My husband was further up the North stand and along to the right. When BDB scored he ran down to hug me. I thought the steward was going to throw us out!

In reply to TB above

view from the south end …I managed to get tickets for all those ‘ballot games …it was a weird experience…although that City game was a bit special and we managed to generate an atmosphere when we got back into the match

View attachment 181264

It was a bit special. Oh what I'd give for something similar tonight.

3-2 v City.jpeg

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Hi, on ticket exchange, when seat disappears from view, how quickly do you know that it has sold and not someone clicking on it but not removing it if they don't buy??? +

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here