Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you going to Man City?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With 1,636 tickets currently available for tomorrow night, the vast majority of which will be exchange tickets, it looks like quite a large number of fans either wash their hair on Thursday nights, or simply can't be arsed.

Are you going?

(For transparency: I'm not)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have put mine on exchange, to be honest I am a bit meh about football, the whole season seems to have taken a nose dive.
A lot of it has to do with the reports around RDZ being unhappy and it seems to have had a negative impact on the squad.
If it gets sold, so be it, if it does not, I guess I might trundle along, sorry for being a bad fan, I just feel so meh about it all now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes to City no to Chelsea.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Should be at all the remaining fixtures. Only doubt is Utd as conflicts with a big family birthday. If nothing riding on the result might give that one a swerve.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
This next match could be season defining!*

Four Tops Vintage GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

*for Man City.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It did vaguely cross my mind to list them - but that was more to do with issues at work, and worrying about calling in yet another early finish, than the football.

This isn't a fixture we'd go into with any huge expectation in any circumstances, so almost feels like one that our flat form doesn't change.

Maybe the importance of the game to our star-studded opposition, will make a BIG OCCASSION of it, and spark our lads (and DeZerbi) into life?

So yes, we're slogging back down the A/M27 once more. (Still, nice local game for us on Sunday (y) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here