Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you fat?

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
fat web troll.jpg

Internet bully loses 400lbs after his victims help him lose weight.

An obese internet troll lost more than 400 pounds (28 stone) after abusing body builders online - who then helped him lose weight.

Jesse Shanda, 28, who lives in Michigan, bullied people across the internet from the safety of his mother's home in an attempt to feel better about his colossal weight.

However, when Jesse, who weighed 700lbs (50 st), began to troll bodybuilders on an online forum, they demanded that he show a picture of himself – and, when he did, his life changed forever.

Instead of giving Jesse a taste of his own medicine, the bodybuilders gave him tips on how to get in shape - beginning with just sitting in a chair and flailing around.

Jesse said: "I've now lost 400lbs and I've probably got another 35lbs of loose skin so I'm only around 15lbs to my goal weight."

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Looking forward to the Are you Ugly ?, Are you stupid ?, Are you bald ? threads but no I am not fat , 6' 2" lean, a full head of hair, devilishly handsome but mildly moronic.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Yes I am, 5' 11 & 18st. Not to fussed what you think about it though :thumbsup: oh and the reason is I eat too much..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looking forward to the Are you Ugly ?, Are you stupid ?, Are you bald ? threads but no I am not fat , 6' 2" lean, a full head of hair, devilishly handsome but mildly moronic.
YYN

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Yes. Shit diet, shift work and too much beer.

Hate the gym as ruptured my cruciates and never been the same.

Just got a road bike, stopped drinking and totally changed my diet.

Lost 7lb so far in 3 weeks. Another 4 stone to go....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Someone has just done the 'are you bald'. I read these threads out of morbid curiosity, much the same way as I browse the Metro on the way home for work. I like to remind myself of what I'm up against.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here