Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you British or English?

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Welsh have hated us for centuries. It is mainly due to the Welsh being made up entirely of the English cowards who ran to that part of the UK from the invading armies while the brave ones stayed and fought. It comes down to a feeling of inadequecy and they are right to feel as such. I cannot claim to be one of the brave ones, my family were a bunch of bogtrotting Micks at the time.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The Welsh have hated us for centuries. It is mainly due to the Welsh being made up entirely of the English cowards who ran to that part of the UK from the invading armies while the brave ones stayed and fought. It comes down to a feeling of inadequecy and they are right to feel as such. I cannot claim to be one of the brave ones, my family were a bunch of bogtrotting Micks at the time.
nibble's guide on how to win friends and influence people :lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

at least us micks were happy eating dirt , platting moss into our pubic hair and shagging like mad rabbits.........we weren't running away from anything........i wouldn't mind if wales snapped off and sunk actually.....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
at least us micks were happy eating dirt , platting moss into our pubic hair and shagging like mad rabbits.........we weren't running away from anything........i wouldn't mind if wales snapped off and sunk actually.....

Aye, we did plenty of shaggin. The English that ran to Wales also built a big f*** off ditch along the entire border and left the poor Englanders to fight and die, refusing sanctuary to anyone else, a kind of "pull the ladder up, I'm alright Jack" attitude. And they have the balls to try and accuse Englanders of being arseholes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When do you leave mate? I think I really need to make the effort to get to hove for a combined first ever/farewell pint

I leave on Monday. If you are passing through Berlin you can buy me a beer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:lolol:, I was way off with you, I'd have bet a years wages that you'd have been all over this wiith sneering disparaging comments yesterday !

It's not England per se, more specific elements of this country and groups of people I dislike. As my departure time gets closer I am realising there are quite a few things which I will miss. I'll go over onto that other thread later and talk about them.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Typical English, 25% thickos don't understand. Ask the same question to Scottish or Welsh and see what their answers would be.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Having recently been awarded an MBE I guess that makes me British. Although I probably would say British / English although my mum is Scottish and my brother thinks of himself as more Scottish than English as he was born in Scotland. Presumably there are Brighton fans who are neither British or English?

Is "modesty" your middle name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here