Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we really expected to beat villa

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Apart from after an international break, where the non-international duty Albion players appear to just lie on the couch with a four-pack of Stella and watch Jeremy Kyle. If there's maybe one criticism to be levelled at CH, it's that he doesn't appear to be able to keep the players fully motivated over the course of a two week lay-off so that they can pick up where they left off. Hopefully the Villa game will prove me wrong. Best thing going in our favour this time around will be a fully fired-up AK who is now on a very personal mission.

I take a different view to the International Break.

I don't think the issue is with the Non International players. I think the issue might lie with the International players. - They go away for a week of so. Train with different players. They are coached by a different Manager or coaching staff. They probably play a different system alongside different players.

They then come back and only have a day or so training and preparation with their club again. I don't think it is surprising that one or two might not get back up to speed again with the club for a game or two.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Depends what 'expected' implies in the thread title.

If it implies 'most likely result', I think an albion win is the most likely.

If it implies a 100% garanteed win then clearly not.

This is the 2nd of 3 successive banana skins in our path.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here