Are we expecting grief off Peterborough in light of current events?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Lets be honest here , you will get it tomorrow and you will get it even worse on the 31st . Weather its right or wrong football fans love to rub it in and this case is very unusual . If the boot was on the other foot you would do exactly the same and you know it !

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Lets be honest here , you will get it tomorrow and you will get it even worse on the 31st . Weather its right or wrong football fans love to rub it in and this case is very unusual . If the boot was on the other foot you would do exactly the same and you know it !

I agree, I'd be suprised if we didn't hear something related to it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

this

we've given it out to marlon king, lee hughes and steve mildenhall before in the past off the top of my head. and they were just individuals - not four people from the same side

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Rather than retaliate, let's put on the charm offensive to persuade peterborough's attacking players that Albion is the club for them...

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Rather than retaliate, let's put on the charm offensive to persuade peterborough's attacking players that Albion is the club for them...

Good ploy - wouldn't mind Boyd and McCann at The Amex. However I'm not sure we have deep enough pockets at the moment.

Our real priority is to sort our full backs - but with their defensive record I certainly wouldn't be looking at any Posh defenders.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Just have to sing back;

Sue you for lible
We will sue you for lible
Sue you for lible

Then give it a long loud shhhhhhhhhhh

You wanna be careful - otherwise you'll be sued for crimes against spelling.

:whistle:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Just have to sing back;

Sue you for lible
Sue you for lible

Then give it a long loud shhhhhhhhhhh

My name is not sue :moo:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
To the tune of Dedication from record breakers....

If you want to be arrested later, Defamation's what you need.

Might get them thinking.....

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Don't think it's libel but quite like that! Go legal! Confuse the hell out of them!

I've checked out some of the chants and they could be considered Llibelous, a chant or song is a form of broadcasting?

We will get "Your just a team full of rxxxst." Just to start with!

So a song thrown back at them in legal jargon would rise above it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports