Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we expecting grief off Peterborough in light of current events?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
we did it to lee hughes and i did not like it hope there is no abuse but if there is then get on with it and win

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've decided not to go tomorrow just incase the Peterboro fans sing nasty songs about us. :moo:

I've noticed recently that you are overusing the cow. Don't wear her out.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't recall thousands of Albion fans giving Lee Barnard stick last time he played against us for Southampton.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Because it's football and it's banter. Take that away and what have you got? Rugby!

Guess it comes down to what you class as banter. I just feel this is a little different some of the people involved are still teenagers.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If we're at all concerned at getting grief from Peterborough, whoever they may be, then we might as well give up, stay at home and spend every Saturday afternoon watching reruns of Antiques Roadshow on BBC4. Or something.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
And your point is?
Don't go on the Doncaster forum then as you will be deeply offended by the level of abuse Dunk is suffering right now. Mind you some of the comments are pretty bad but i guess that's forums for you which will know doubt spill into grounds on match days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here