Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we expecting grief off Peterborough in light of current events?

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I've checked out some of the chants and they could be considered Llibelous, a chant or song is a form of broadcasting?

We will get "Your just a team full of rxxxst." Just to start with!

So a song thrown back at them in legal jargon would rise above it?

I don't know. It's a sad time and I just think that will transfer to the players unless we keep the spirits up. I think you might be right though.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't know. It's a sad time and I just think that will transfer to the players unless we keep the spirits up. I think you might be right though.

Yep it is sad, but the fact is we are going to get ripped apart by rival fans probably for the rest of the season. I think the "Sue you for libel" chant back would be the best response, nice and simple. We can't really stay silent because that would affect the team more than not sticking up for them with expressing the law with a chant back.

There is no perfect way to deal with this, but there must be a best way, with a little bit of humour?

D

Deleted member 22389

Yep it is sad, but the fact is we are going to get ripped apart by rival fans probably for the rest of the season. I think the "Sue you for libel" chant back would be the best response, nice and simple. We can't really stay silent because that would affect the team more than not sticking up for them with expressing the law with a chant back.

There is no perfect way to deal with this, but there must be a best way, with a little bit of humour?

These supporters need to be very careful what they say and could land their club in a lot of trouble. There is a limit to all chanting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here