Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the Albion on the backlash of a hate campaign

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Jealous of what?

REcently won at Wembley, recent promotion, gates up bigger than some two divisions above us with away following to match, pushing for another promotion, one of the few clubs to make a profit year on year!

Jealous, absolutely :):):):):)

Challenging for play offs in the championship, or league two. A new state of the art stadium on a par with many premiership or a 3 sided flat pack playing the likes of barnet and crawley. Oh and away support? watching your game on tv Saturday they may as well have stayed at home, it was hardly support... could have heard a pindrop ;)

Jealous of what?

REcently won at Wembley, recent promotion, gates up bigger than some two divisions above us with away following to match, pushing for another promotion, one of the few clubs to make a profit year on year!

You got owned back in the seventies by The Brighton, and we will own you for the rest of time, green stuff.
You remain in admiration of your superiors and begrudgingly so.

Face that fact, chaw on your humble pie and be off with you blithe spirit.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jealous of what?

Actually this 'hate' only comes from tedious little keyboard warriors like you, who cares what you think anyway ?

Never mind, school goes back next week so you can spend your time wanking over the many girls who don't even know you exist.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
There is no hate campaign,but our management team doesn't help......Poyet,Tanno and Charlie really are a bunch of hotheads.
Whinging,moaning,tantrums, niggling etc.
The team is also top of the bad boys disciplinary league and this is beginning to cost us dear with suspensions.
Personally,I would like to see a little bit of calm rational behaviour in the new year,starting with Poyet and spreading downwards.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...anyone catch Budgies comment on teh fans phone in after the Burnley game....paraphrasing, he was suggesting that our managements behaviour towards the 4th official , ie constantly whinging and berating him over any little incident is giving the bad impression and he is not surprised we are not getting decisions

Also I think Gus clapping officials when they give a "wrong" decision is not helping either. I am sure if we didn not give the impression of hurling ourselves down like we have been shot all teh time, CMS would have been awarded the penalty

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
We seem to have gone from being a well liked club to targets for hatred and abuse.

Why is this happening? Is it jealousy over the new stadium, the increase in JCL's and plastics? The constant whining of our fans about how no other club has had to go through what we have etc etc.

Gus's PR disasters?

Our disciplinary record?

Why are quickly becoming less popular than MK DONS?

Does anyone realy care?

Nov 20, 2003
hove
lots of different opinions on here and good ones at that .its proberly a mixture of all of them and think we have become a bit smug over other teams , but hey weve been tn shit street for years so dont blame us for that

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think it is all in your heads based on the ramblings of a few Internet goons and their pathetic attempts at humour

I think if you asked most normal fans what they think of us you would get a don't really care response (unless palace of course!!)

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I wouldnt say theres been a hate campaign but if there were gripes with the Albion I would say these are they:

- some fans think theyre suddenly the size as derby, Leicester, Saints etc even though your ground is only 22k. Potential is there but not been realised yet.
- poyet comes accross as a tool.
- miles adrift at the bottom of the fairplay league

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I wouldnt say theres been a hate campaign but if there were gripes with the Albion I would say these are they:

- some fans think theyre suddenly the size as derby, Leicester, Saints etc even though your ground is only 22k. Potential is there but not been realised yet.

Piss of with your fair and balanced views! No place for such reason on NSC....grrrrr

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

The stats show our opponents also having high booking counts against us in most cases they have received more yellows than us in each game.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Jealous of what?

What on earth is this plank doing on this site?!!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
This sort of thing happens when a team is perceived to be bigger than its history seems to warrant.

See Stoke City / Tony Pulis.

Sorry don't get this? 150 year old club 30k-40k fan base nearest serious rivals Manchester clubs won league cup. Currently in Europa league only having just lost first european match. Got to fa cup final last season - always had 14k loyal fan base despite being in wilderness for 30 years.

I can't recall them ever perceiving themselves to be bigger than they are- quite the opposite actually.

The tables don't lie you get exactly where you deserve to be in football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here