Anyone else been hit by this sickness bug?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's around this time the Norovirus normally rears it's ugly head

Indeed, I had it just before Christmas last year. Those are 4 days I would rather not repeat, I never knew there was so much stuff inside me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed, I had it just before Christmas last year. Those are 4 days I would rather not repeat, I never knew there was so much stuff inside me.
Our entire family got it last year. I think it reached it's lowest point one night at about 3am when I was unable to remove myself from the bog, in the middle of shitting controllably with the squits for about 45 minutes, therefore physically unable to help my decidely run-down "recovering" wife deal with changing the bedsheets of my youngest son, who had puked all over them for the second time that night.

TranmereGull

Oct 26, 2012
On the Banks of the Mersey
Our entire family got it last year. I think it reached it's lowest point one night at about 3am when I was unable to remove myself from the bog, in the middle of shitting controllably with the squits for about 45 minutes, therefore physically unable to help my decidely run-down "recovering" wife deal with changing the bedsheets of my youngest son, who had puked all over them for the second time that night.

Shitting controllably? For some reason that made me snort with laughter...I was thinking of a "Listen with Mother" type posh bird saying "Are you shitting controllably? then I'll begin"

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Could have been worse, 100 years ago you'd have been in the outside bog at the end of the garden

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's just hit the mrs....poor thing

:(

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Had it last week. Sore throat started it then really bad stomach and :sick: . Not 100% a week later. Felt crap at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports