Anyone else been hit by this sickness bug?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Layed me low since sunday and still feeling really crap.

About 30 ish from our choir seem to be down with it after the concert on Saturday.

Paper reporting that it is a particularly nasty one that loads of people are affected

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Haven't had the sickness bug,but am just getting over the worst sore throat I have ever had in my life.Still lurking but a lot better than it was as is the accompanying cough.
Not firing on all cylinders yet though.Bloody nuisance.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

About 30 ish from our choir seem to be down with it after the concert on Saturday.

Paper reporting that it is a particularly nasty one that loads of people are affected

I was in a bad way last week, didn't manage to eat for about 36 hours to start with yet I was vomiting and 'clearing decks' simultaneously :( I dragged my sorry self into work on Tuesday just because I wanted to go to the Posh match and thought it was only right to make an appearance. Not the greatest move as my gut was gurgling so bad I thought I was going to flood at any moment, still, I made it to the game but 'unloaded' 3 times at the Amex and nearly crapped myself in my Dads car on the way home. Good Times

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Are some people more prone to sickness bugs than others? I think I am either really lucky or must have a great immune system. At the age of 35 I have only ever been sick once (when I was about 5), never had food poisoning and never had the wild shites. I have not had a day off work in a decade and never missed a day of school.

Some people seem to be coughing, puking and shitting all the time.

D

Deleted User X18H

We all had it two weeks ago, over a period of about 10 days. Then my daughter threw up all over the kitchen floor last night. She is fine today, although the slightest snivel gets them a 48 hour ban from Nusery nowadays.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Apparently there is one which makes you VOID at both ends, and affects your balance and eyesight, so you have to CRAWL to the bog, then are in danger of not being able to RANGE the target properly.

Two people at work have had it - sounds horrible.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's around this time the Norovirus normally rears it's ugly head

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
I missed the Peterborough game due to said nasty bug. Thankfully Only puking quite a lot, no bottom area disasters from me no sir! That's no:shit: just a lot of:sick::sick::cry:

Blue Goon

Sep 2, 2011
It would help of all the sick people stayed at home instead of coming out and coughing and sneezing over everybody.

It would help of all the sick people stayed at home instead of coming out and coughing and sneezing over everybody.

Yes, all the hourly paid workers in the U.K with only SSP paid after 3 days of abscence will applaud this statement.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Apparently there is one which makes you VOID at both ends, and affects your balance and eyesight, so you have to CRAWL to the bog, then are in danger of not being able to RANGE the target properly.

Two people at work have had it - sounds horrible.

That describes it exactly

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011

Yes, was spraying out of my shitter for the best part of 3 days recently.

channon

Apr 5, 2011
My wife a childminder looked after a little one at weekend he was sick now everyone in house has it !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports