Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone care about ROI vs England?

Ref is trying to get free drinks for life in every pub in Ireland. Disgracefully biased

Aren't they all from norn iron? :lolol:

someone was having a good laugh there

Just how pissed is Wilshere gonna get after this match

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have the first half on in the background - well i wouldn't have the second half on yet would i, eh Meade? - probably waiting for a cheer or scream to make me look up, which has happened around thricely. The second half i'll miss as i'm off to a 3 hour 1960s Polish film in a short while described as a head-trip.

Is this your cup final?

Well - we've not lost this fixture for more than 30 years so it's a proud record for a 2nd/3rd tier nation to defend

Back then I would have been supporting England, which was an obvious way to cheek your old man

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Dull dull dull. Only watching as I am suffering with a mahoosive hangover and can't be arsed to get off the couch.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well - we've not lost this fixture for more than 30 years so it's a proud record for a 2nd/3rd tier nation to defend

Back then I would have been supporting England, which was an obvious way to cheek your old man
How many times have we played in that period?

Lol Rooney helping the land of his forefathers there

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I thought last night's WWC opener between Canadia & Chiner was bad but this is dire.

Get Walcott & Austin on!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Perk up, everyone. We appear to have reached the "let's sub half the team over the next 20 minutes" stage of the game. That only ever enhances these friendlies.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Shame we'll never get to meet in the World Cup Finals....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I only watched 10 mins of both games but this is like Sunday League stuff compared to the quality on display by those Johnny Foreigners last night

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Normally I'm a big England fan and I've got mates who are out there. However, today life got in the way. I forgot the precise kick off time and then saw the twitter comments at half time (respected journalists not fans)..

Sacked the second half off in favour of having a coffee in the garden, pottering and noodling about on here all with some music on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here