Anybody ever made a comment on Facebook then thought better of it ......................

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Got both and still use brain to engage in human contact.....What's your point?

My point is that I do not need to have Facebook or Twitter to converse with other beings from planet earth, only that I prefer to use normal methods of communication like my gob, it's not a criticism, just my personal decision.
Obviously I'm using NSC to converse with you, but I'd prefer to debate with people in person :thumbsup:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
My point is that I do not need to have Facebook or Twitter to converse with other beings from planet earth, only that I prefer to use normal methods of communication like my gob, it's not a criticism, just my personal decision.
Obviously I'm using NSC to converse with you, but I'd prefer to debate with people in person :thumbsup:

Cmon on face book you can poke someone you dont know.....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I recall sending a text to someone when I was pissed

I had an argument in a pub in Dublin with a guy who said to me that Paul (amended) Mc Grath was the first black player to play for Ireland. I argued with him that it was Chris Hughton > I remember sending a text to someone to clarify who was correct but regretted it the next day because my text was sent at 3.14am

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I had an argument in a pub in Dublin with a guy who said to me that Chris Mc Grath was the first black player to play for Ireland. I argued with him that it was Chris Hughton > I remember sending a text to someone to clarify who was correct but regretted it the next day because my text was sent at 3.14am

Chris McGrath or Paul McGrath?

Jimmy Grimble

I had an argument in a pub in Dublin with a guy who said to me that Chris Mc Grath was the first black player to play for Ireland. I argued with him that it was Chris Hughton > I remember sending a text to someone to clarify who was correct but regretted it the next day because my text was sent at 3.14am

As far as late night, pissed up texts go, I think you've got off pretty lightly if that's a regretful one[emoji23]

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

Chris McGrath. You must have been :whisky:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
image.png

Saw this on Twitter earlier - is this the sort of thing you mean?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
View attachment 78388

Saw this on Twitter earlier - is this the sort of thing you mean?

That's EXACTLY the sort of thing.

Why on earth would you want to tell the world that you have just had sex toy surgically removed from your arse, unless your sense of self-worth is so low that you crave the attention of others?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Why on earth would you want to tell the world that you have just had sex toy surgically removed from your arse, unless your sense of self-worth is so low that you crave the attention of others?

Which brings us neatly back to the thread starter

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No Facebook or Twitter here either.
Don't need it, use brain to engage in human contact.
Well most of the time :lolol:

And NSC is different ... how, exactly?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anybody ever started a thread on NSC then thought better of it ......................

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I bet that's when you wish you had bought the cheap batteries that run out after 5 mins instead of Duracell

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
NSC is the exception, it's an Albion thing :)

It may be Albion related but it's still a place on the internet you communicate with people. What happened to using your gob? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports