Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody ever made a comment on Facebook then thought better of it ......................

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
And some of us don't have a Facebook account. I'm most likely missing out on something really good, but it sounds like a load of shite I don't need in my life.

This with bells on. I've had Facebook on and off but got shot of it last year as it turns out its just a whole load of vacuous uninteresting shite about people I couldn't give a toss about. Chock full of sad acts looking for validation in their lives, the X-factor generation.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
This with bells on. I've had Facebook on and off but got shot of it last year as it turns out its just a whole load of vacuous uninteresting shite about people I couldn't give a toss about. Chock full of sad acts looking for validation in their lives, the X-factor generation.

Looks like I've been doing FB all wrong, I only have friends on mine!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Facebook has it purposes, one simple rule every friend on there i have met/know.
Guess why thats i only have 34 rather than 3728 :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
20111010-145232.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Chock full of sad acts looking for validation in their lives, the X-factor generation.

I avoid looking at Facebook when x factor is on. My feed is full of 'Louis is such a disgrace' 'x factor is such a joke' etc. I cannot imagine what possesses people to watch it when clearly the majority dislike the judges, dislike the contestants and dislike the result.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Looks like I've been doing FB all wrong, I only have friends on mine!
How many friends do you have on there?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
How many friends do you have on there?

440. Of that number probably less than half post regularly.

I used to enjoy it a lot more but the ever increasing ads and weird ways facebook itself, shows you stuff, has put me off recently.

Just don't get people complaining about all the people on facebook when it's you yourself who chooses them/what you see.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
440. Of that number probably less than half post regularly.

I used to enjoy it a lot more but the ever increasing ads and weird ways facebook itself, shows you stuff, has put me off recently.

Just don't get people complaining about all the people on facebook when it's you yourself who chooses them/what you see.

You have 440 friends? Bloody hell I have about 6!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
dsc04253.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There are two threads on the current front page, that you've started.

One is about iPhones and the other about Kim Kardashian :shrug:

NSC is the exception, because of BHAFC, other than that I don't use any other social media :thumbsup:
As to iphones, I thought all the iphones nerds on here would appreciate it :wink:
Kim Kardashian, well the only excuse I can offer is that I was on the end of a night shift :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here