Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody ever made a comment on Facebook then thought better of it ......................

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You're actually friends with 440 people!? :rolleyes:

alright picky, no, but I know all of them, be they friends, old friends I've reconnected with, family, drinking mates, and work colleagues. I also picked up a chunk of my brother's friends through circumstances.

i just find it strange that people can have such strong, negative reactions to a site they've more or less, created themselves.

Worst crimes I've come across on mine are being a bit boring or bit much with the politics (probably guilty myself). To me NSC is exactly the same kind of thing, just albion related.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Facebook = a daily dose of pictures of cats, plated meals, birthday cakes, peoples kids, sh1te "inspirational" comments, links to tabloid sh1te.

In amongst all that there is the odd worthy picture, the odd piss-take but by and large sanitised to within an inch of its life.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
alright picky, no, but I know all of them, be they friends, old friends I've reconnected with, family, drinking mates, and work colleagues. I also picked up a chunk of my brother's friends through circumstances.
Right, so just like everyone else, a list on people you don't know very well anymore, who post inane shit, like a French flag to show solidarity.
i just find it strange that people can have such strong, negative reactions to a site they've more or less, created themselves.
Because people like work colleagues, some of your brother's friends, and some people who you were friends with so long ago that they're different people now, post a crap photo of their poorly behaved children and then you see all their mates posting how ****ing wonderful it is that they managed to produce such angels and 'oo, that's so beautiful, you should be a photographer'.

No they ****ing shouldn't, they should be banned from taking photos and banned from having more children, the talentless w@nkers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
and anyway, yeah, I AM ****ing nice. :flypig:
Is that the one on the left or right?

hqdefault.jpg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
My point is that I do not need to have Facebook or Twitter to converse with other beings from planet earth, only that I prefer to use normal methods of communication like my gob, it's not a criticism, just my personal decision.
Obviously I'm using NSC to converse with you, but I'd prefer to debate with people in person :thumbsup:

It's almost as if Twitter is only used as an extraordinary method of communication or something.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm always equally baffled by the FB complaints. If you don't like what one of your friend is posting (and you can't just delete them for whatever reason) just hide them. Simple. I've got about 250 friends of which about 30 are the 'x factor' types. Don't see any of the nonsense they post. It really is brilliant for keeping up to date with friends and family who have moved awy or you don't see as much as you should.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Facebook is a great way to share pictures of gigs, festivals or general enjoyment with FRIENDS, something some of you lack..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Right, so just like everyone else, a list on people you don't know very well anymore, who post inane shit, like a French flag to show solidarity.
Because people like work colleagues, some of your brother's friends, and some people who you were friends with so long ago that they're different people now, post a crap photo of their poorly behaved children and then you see all their mates posting how ****ing wonderful it is that they managed to produce such angels and 'oo, that's so beautiful, you should be a photographer'.

No they ****ing shouldn't, they should be banned from taking photos and banned from having more children, the talentless w@nkers.

erm, ok. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here