Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Any Porsche Drivers on here?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not talking about Porsche's, just cars generally, but is leasing the way forward? I need a second car but a bit worried I'll return it and they'll charge me thousands for 'scratches' and other such nonsense.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not talking about Porsche's, just cars generally, but is leasing the way forward? I need a second car but a bit worried I'll return it and they'll charge me thousands for 'scratches' and other such nonsense.
Replied in thread with some advice. Depends on the lender, some are super thorough - I just returned an Audi and the chap from BCA didn’t charge for anything. Even things like alloys are cheaper than a refurb.

Keep an eye on Leaseloco, chase the deal not the car

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Unless its an EV with very low BIK I don't think leases stack up.

By a 3 year old ex lease and run for 5 years instead

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

I've had two lease cars and the important thing to remember is "fair wear and tear", both times they've raised a couple of dinks on alloys and a couple of scratches, both times I refused to accept and they didn't challenge.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
He's alright apparently but may or may not have some deficiencies in the trouser department, as with most people who owns these cars :)
Does that go just for Porsches or would it include other highly paid footballers cars as well?
If so, there must be quite a few trouser deficient footballers all over the world! 😁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here