Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Any Porsche Drivers on here?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Jut been upto CAE in Burgess Hill and with a few minutes to kill had a walk round Mid Sussex Porsche, I couldn’t believe the prices of used vehicles, do people still layout this sort of money or is leasing the way forward?

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Jut been upto CAB in Burgess Hill and with a few minutes to kill had a walk round Mid Sussex Porsche, I couldn’t believe the prices of used vehicles, do people still layout this sort of money or is leasing the way forward?
Have a couple of friends that drive Porches, both of them lease them.

I realise that doesn't really answer your question, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to tell NSC the kind of circles I move in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I realise that doesn't really answer your question, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to tell NSC the kind of circles I move in.
Sounds like a fault with the steering.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It’s all a bit passé, isn’t it. Sports cars? A bit of a Richard Hammond vibe.
Well I’m with you, I tend to think of most Porsche drivers as middle aged men having one of them crisis’s but I didn’t realise how expensive they are, I guess don’t touch what you can’t afford was definitely applicable to me 😂

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
There's a guy that lives around here who has several sports cars (at least 1 Lambo, a Koenigsegg, Ferrari, Porsche etc), seems to take one out each night, drives around for 10 minutes, parks up at the Spar to get some attention then puts them back in the garage. He apparently owns a gaming software company but I am still trying to find out which one.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There's a guy that lives around here who has several sports cars (at least 1 Lambo, a Koenigsegg, Ferrari, Porsche etc), seems to take one out each night, drives around for 10 minutes, parks up at the Spar to get some attention then puts them back in the garage. He apparently owns a gaming software company but I am still trying to find out which one.
I bet he’s a great bloke ….

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
IMG_8820.jpeg

I’m happy to share a picture of my 997, but not my incredibly small penis.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leasing Porsches doesn’t really make sense - they generally hold their values exceptionally well so owning the car to have some equity down the line makes sense

Better leasing deals are generally on manufacturers who want to subsidise getting their cars out into the market

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here