Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any of you coming home from holiday via Calais-Be Vigilant

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'm i the only one amused by the notion that the BBC is being biased against immigrants?

a few reporting details are question and now the BBC is the TV wing of the Daily Mail. :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A crazy riot experience.

One of my favourite ever lines on here.

Not sure why its one of your favourite ever lines, im sure you have good reasoning.
For what its worth the day in question was mad as hell,the gendarmes and seekers were scrapping in the middle of the motorway,tear gas was fired,people were running and flying about everywhere.
Personally i was happy ,the police really cracked some well deserved heads.I was worried though because it spilled amongst the cars and i had a wheelchair bound person with me,If it really went tits up on my car and i had to make a stand to protect my old man i was genuinely worried how things were getting out of hand and considered getting the jack out of the boot.

laugh it off if you want
but this crap around calais is no laughing matter

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Funnily enough, we did spot a likely immigrant, but it was at Clackett Lane services. He was thumbing a lift on the slip road.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not sure why its one of your favourite ever lines, im sure you have good reasoning.
For what its worth the day in question was mad as hell,the gendarmes and seekers were scrapping in the middle of the motorway,tear gas was fired,people were running and flying about everywhere.
Personally i was happy ,the police really cracked some well deserved heads.I was worried though because it spilled amongst the cars and i had a wheelchair bound person with me,If it really went tits up on my car and i had to make a stand to protect my old man i was genuinely worried how things were getting out of hand and considered getting the jack out of the boot.

laugh it off if you want
but this crap around calais is no laughing matter

Jack. Boot.

Well, I think I can speak for many on here that we are glad you were there, ready to consider getting the jack out of your boot in defence of the realm. Gawd bless you sir.

Gotta go, there's something in my eye. Sniff.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Jack. Boot.

Well, I think I can speak for many on here that we are glad you were there, ready to consider getting the jack out of your boot in defence of the realm. Gawd bless you sir.

Gotta go, there's something in my eye. Sniff.

you speak for many do you?
i was going to say you are a bit odd, but considering you have read my post and imagined i was somehow saying i was acting in the defence of the realm im going to upgrade you to nutter

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
you speak for many do you?
i was going to say you are a bit odd, but considering you have read my post and imagined i was somehow saying i was acting in the defence of the realm im going to upgrade you to nutter

We are just all glad you were there, ready with the jack.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
agree, only attention seeking twits do it
but it makes you look silly when you add "all" in your sentences

Whevs. Last of the sunny weather, I'm off for a cycle. I suggest you get out and about too, thunder tomorrow :-(

Enjoy your free day.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Whevs. Last of the sunny weather, I'm off for a cycle. I suggest you get out and about too, thunder tomorrow :-(

Enjoy your free day.

when you are out cycling can you try and remember where you first heard Trump was going to force Mexican people to build his wall, i know you might say im banging on about it but i would love you to show at least once that there is something you are not inventing in your head

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Have a good trip.

Thanks.

No problems with falling trees or immigrants, just the normal Eurotunnel annoyances of a 40min delayed departure paired with an uncomfortable 27 degree temperature in the train that did not please my dogs.

On another train journey up north now but this one will be tempered with alcohol as I'm not responsible for a motor vehicle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here