any news on a return to training/team for vicente????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I refer you to my earlier post.....only in your wildest dreams....
You really believe that non of your players would dive to get a penalty....see Buckley at Selhurst last season..dive dive dive !!! But OK according to most on here....

So there is no real possibility that Zaha could miss the game through injury or suspension? Which was my point about the irony.

Truely deluded. Do they put hallucinogens in the Palace Ale they serve at Selhurst? :D

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Well, on December 1st I'm gracing your ghastly ground with my presence so you can meet me after the game and recreate what has just happened on the field of conflict to your lot, I.e pants down arse up :)

Just because your team will have been shafted, doesn't mean you need to be...like I said, keep whatever you do, in Brighton!!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Au contrare my scruffy palace chum, i think you will be the shaftee. And why keep that special Brighton love within the confines of Sussex. Like missionaries, we have to teach the uncivilised.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
"the seagulls could certainly do with their chief at unlocking defences". Only Andy Naylor

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
It may well but Zaha will destroy you lot in return. Could be some shoot-out...

i would have thought that by the beginning of December wilf would be saving himself for his long overdue move to Barca or Real Madrid (hopefully anyway)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
one word for you pal

DELUDED !!!

de·lude (d-ld)
tr.v. de·lud·ed, de·lud·ing, de·ludes
1. To deceive the mind or judgment of: fraudulent ads that delude consumers into sending in money. See Synonyms at deceive.
2. Obsolete To elude or evade.
3. Obsolete To frustrate the hopes or plans of.

The only one who is deluded is you pal.

The fact of the matter is that even a few of my Palace supporting friends admit he is very inconsistent and come the winter months he'll be once again struggling for form, just as he has done for the last two years.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
de·lude (d-ld)
tr.v. de·lud·ed, de·lud·ing, de·ludes
1. To deceive the mind or judgment of: fraudulent ads that delude consumers into sending in money. See Synonyms at deceive.
2. Obsolete To elude or evade.
3. Obsolete To frustrate the hopes or plans of.

The only one who is deluded is you pal.

The fact of the matter is that even a few of my Palace supporting friends admit he is very inconsistent and come the winter months he'll be once again struggling for form, just as he has done for the last two years.

Wow you can read a dictionary.... so what if he can be inconsistent...the argument was that he was better than the two Brighton players quoted in an earlier post...and he is..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports