Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any ideas on the assistant?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
No idea but more importantly, doesn't interest me a jot.

Jones has had unrelenting criticism from some on here for what seem to be, at best, speculative reasons with a healthy dose of the hybrids (convinced there's a hidden agenda at the drop of a hat) thrown in.

As long as SH is happy with whoever his backroom team is then the opinion of the fans (including my own) is ultimately irrelevant.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
SH

PLease insert ANYBODY here

NJ

The latter provides continuity, but is it really something we want to continue? IMHO no.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
SH

NJ

The latter provides continuity, but is it really something we want to continue? IMHO no.

Do you, me or any other supporter know what input NJ has and whether he is good bad or indifferent or respected by the players. No we dont and the club have said he will be 1st team coach not SH no 2.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Do you, me or any other supporter know what input NJ has and whether he is good bad or indifferent or respected by the players. No we dont and the club have said he will be 1st team coach not SH no 2.

I know he thought Yeovil would survive and that Obika is a good player. Not a good judge of football it seems.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
SH

NJ

I thought that was the way it's set up as NJ is first team coach, not number 2

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vicente ?

He could register as a player as well, just in case. The same could apply to Hyypia when he sees the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here