Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any ideas on the assistant?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd like it to be Fowler. And at his unveiling, instead of the usual holding a shirt or scarf aloft, I'd like him to be wearing a t-shirt saying 'Yes, I ****ed Bellotti's wife in the goldstone toilets'. If he did that, I don't think I'd care how we did next season...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Could he go back to his former assistant at Bayer......Sascha Lewandowski

Hopefully. I would have made it part of his terms if he wanted the job. He was next to useless without him.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Any chance of him bringing Sascha Lewandowski?

This guy seemed to be the key to Hyypia's successful period at Leverkusen. He's currently been moved back to managing their youth team since a new permanent manager was appointed.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Newbie poster, so feel free to take everything with a pinch of salt, but up at StGeorges Park last week, both Jamie Carragher and Robbie Fowler completed their FA Coaching badges .. (Just sayin')
Robbie Fowler would get a nose bleed if he left the North West,.... a bloody big nose bleed at that.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nothing wrong with Nathan jones. If not assistant I hope he stays on as a coach at the club

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I wonder whether Jones will be in the role of 'assistant manager' or just coach the first team still. The Independent journalist seemed to think he'd be after an assistant...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I wonder whether Jones will be in the role of 'assistant manager' or just coach the first team still. The Independent journalist seemed to think he'd be after an assistant...

First Team Coach - club statement confirms this. New Assistant is needed.

So, someone from Germany, Finland or Liverpool ? Maybe someone from both of those - Didi Hamann ?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Jones will have Charlie oat way role... New assistant will be of SH choosing ( I assume as he has a big job to do) robbie fowler/ jamie carragher type possibly..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here