Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Antisemitism on rise across Europe 'in worst times since the Nazis'

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Could some of the people who feel it is ok...fine..normal...to fire shells into civilian areas..in the full knowledge of there being civilians, men, women and children....who do not have many options of where to run...give a list of areas in the Gaza, where they would be satisfied for Hamas to fight their legitimate fight?

Could they also answer WHY the Palestinians are firing rockets at Israel.
How about dont fight..... see its very easy when you apply some thought to the solution.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Did you know that Hamas jihadis have used clothing packed with explosives and very nasty nails and ball bearings, and did you know they put this clothing on and then set it off on a bus packed with children and old people, not even caring if they kill jews, christians, muslims,...... anyone.

See, you have to look at both angles.

Did you know that the Palestinians are prisoners, in an economic blockade, under drone attacks (Frequently).
Did you know that they have no standing army? No Navy, no Air Force utilising state of the art weaponry....oh yes..you do...
They 'utilised' some the other day attacking TWO individuals...and managing to kill a dozen people (civilians, as usual) at a UN building...

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oooooo thanks, so kind,..... now offer proper arguments instead of empty, and often repeated rhetoric that you read on one of Wellquickwoody's posts in the past..

No need for hissy fits. If you feel you need to edit my posts, no need for flouncing if the offer is returned.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Did you know that the Palestinians are prisoners, in an economic blockade, under drone attacks (Frequently).
Did you know that they have no standing army? No Navy, no Air Force utilising state of the art weaponry....oh yes..you do...
Of course, because 1) I have a brain, and 2) I wouldnt presume to comment on a particular issue on or in any platform or forum, if I hadnt considered both sides of the issue. Sadly DIP, you are not only blinkered, the blinker on one side has folded over to block that eye completely.

But if you want to carry on your narrow perspective on this particular topic, then carry on, its no skin off my nose if you choose to portray yourself as an equally repugnent and ill informed contributor as the very objectionable Mr Foster at the other end of the ignorance spectrum.

That is all.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
No need for hissy fits. If you feel you need to edit my posts, no need for flouncing if the offer is returned.
You see, you are even incapable of seeing the difference between editing a post, and quoting from a post,..... you really do suffer from terminal ignorance.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
For the purposes of US criminal law concerning terrorism,[32] weapons of mass destruction are defined as:
any "destructive device" defined as any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas - bomb, grenade, rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces, missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce, mine, or device similar to any of the devices described in the preceding clauses[33]
any weapon that is designed or intended to cause death or serious bodily injury through the release, dissemination, or impact of toxic or poisonous chemicals, or their precursors
any weapon involving a biological agent, toxin, or vector
any weapon that is designed to release radiation or radioactivity at a level dangerous to human life

(from Wiki)

thanks for that .. no wonder we couldn't find any in Iraq when saddam was in power then . he had them disguised as normal munitions then .. clever trick

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
...who do not have many options of where to run...give a list of areas in the Gaza, where they would be satisfied for Hamas to fight their legitimate fight?

Here you go, just to educate you a little as to the facts,....

619.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Here you go, just to educate you a little as to the facts,....

View attachment 57126

Cool, would make it so much easier for Israel to target their enemies....makes sense..why make it difficult for them..
Now show the satellite image map.

Your Hamas 'bomber' analogy, after a bunch of people have been blown to pieces by an Israeli airstrike outside a UN school, when trying to 'elilminate' two..TWO Islamic Jihadists....was quite funny as well.

Keep defending the murder of children.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Keep defending the murder of children.
Posting this shows me finally that you are a fool of the highest order,........ I am asking the moderators to respond to this directly,... because it is baseless, wildly insulting, and in fact clear defamation. Either you retract it or I will take action myself.

You are simply unable to keep an argument on a vaguely civil footing are you?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Maybe you havnt noticed, but quite a large percentage of the ****ing world thinks the same.

Feel free to take action. If children were not being blown to pieces in UN schools....after the IDF have been given the co-ordinates...REPEATEDLY.... this thread probably wouldnt even exist....carry on with your hissy fit.

b51

May 17, 2014
Israel is not allowed to defend itself. Israel has to stand being bombed by tens of thousands of rockets by terrorists. If Israel defends itself then the worldwide anti-Semitism (which is evidently bubbling just under the surface anyway) appears. Many posters on here even think that Israel must put up with being bombed every day, several times a day by an enemy that wishes to exterminate all Jews in Israel.

I'm really rather glad Israel is standing up to the terrorists!
At last a poster I can agree with. Nobody mentions that the Hamas deliberately set up and hide behind the civilian population before lunching there attacks.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Posting this shows me finally that you are a fool of the highest order,........ I am asking the moderators to respond to this directly,... because it is baseless, wildly insulting, and in fact clear defamation. Either you retract it or I will take action myself.

You are simply unable to keep an argument on a vaguely civil footing are you?

Grow up, I and others have been lambasted by Steve Foster he even gave is a name "The Ghastly Eight" and implied that we were anti Semitic... I have not run to any moderator, its a message board and we are talking about very emotive subject....

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
...for Hamas to fight their legitimate fight?

Your credibility is in tatters already and yet you still persist in posting rubbish. You need to back out of this adult conversation now and go back to smelling the grass.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
At last a poster I can agree with. Nobody mentions that the Hamas deliberately set up and hide behind the civilian population before lunching there attacks.

Oh look , another fairly recent joiner with a small number of posts, any one would think you're one of steve fosters numerous accounts or one of those people who populate forums specifically to push a pro Israel agenda, call me a cynic........

PS lunching ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here