Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Antisemitism on rise across Europe 'in worst times since the Nazis'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The truth comes out! You can now be safely ignored as someone who has no idea what they're talking about :)

Being ignored by Israeli baby killer apologists is fine with me munchkin...cant understand why you didnt post the WHOLE sentence there...haha...oh..yes I can...

'With their 'Iron shield' defence ...along with the additional 3 billion dollars a year from the USA for defence...yes..they can sit and take it, without resorting to shelling 'targets' in the FULL KNOWLEDGE that they will be killing civilians..men, women, and cfhildren.......'

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
... They have been blockading Gaza by land, sea and air for 7 years.

...... in an attempt to stop the terrorists bringing thousands of missiles and other general armaments into Gaza for use against Israel.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Israel is not allowed to defend itself. Israel has to stand being bombed by tens of thousands of rockets by terrorists. If Israel defends itself then the worldwide anti-Semitism (which is evidently bubbling just under the surface anyway) appears. Many posters on here even think that Israel must put up with being bombed every day, several times a day by an enemy that wishes to exterminate all Jews in Israel.

I'm really rather glad Israel is standing up to the terrorists!

Your viewpoint borders on laughable!

How many of these 'tens of thousands' of missiles have actually caused any damage or death in Israel?

When you say you are glad they are standing up to terrorists you neglect to mention that Israel IS a terrorist state. The people of Gaza have been let down by most of the world's leaders for so long that in desperation, they have seen the rise of Hamas to fight, what else have they got left to do?

I've said it before and I will say it again, empires always come crashing down and if this is the beginning of the end for Israel and the radical Jews then they have no one to blame but themselves.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am finding these accusations of antisemitism very unsavory.

I see an awful lot of anti Israeli government policy, lots and lots. But discrimination against Jewish people for ethnic/racial or religious reasons? I'm honestly not seeing that around.

Are these things being conflated?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
That was the only possible example of discrimination against the muslim faith that I could find in the UK .

Do you know of others ?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That was the only possible example of discrimination against the muslim faith that I could find in the UK .

Do you know of others ?

Here are the comments from the Breitbart article posted above:

Muslims have no idea what community is or what humanity is.in this respect the Chinese I believe have it right. The entire world should be allied against Islam.
16 • Reply•Share ›
ADamRant jimhobson • a day ago
Islamists are genocidal.
4 • Reply•Share ›
PeteEllis • 2 days ago
This is a match-up that I have waited to see for a long time. The Islamic radicals will be grist for the Chinese organ harvesting mills!
13 • Reply•Share ›
luke PeteEllis • a day ago
That would infuriate Fuhrer Obombo. As for myself, I would grab a beer and enjoy the show.
4 • Reply•Share ›
PeteEllis luke • a day ago
I think the Chinese will grind them up so fast you will miss it as you open your beer. When asked about it they will say " uyghurs no like china they leave for udder place, you go find there". They will then fade into history, and unless you want to fight China nothing will be done.
1 • Reply•Share ›
Apache Engineer • 2 days ago
Yes but unlike every western country who bows down to the "religion of peace" like cowardly dogs, China won't put up with it, and have no problem putting the boot on your neck. You are talking about a government that has no problem running over its own native born people with tanks, what do you think they will do to your sorry people when they act up?
11 • Reply•Share ›
ADamRant Apache Engineer • a day ago
Islam, the religion of genocide.
4 • Reply•Share ›
bridgebuilder78 • a day ago
Everywhere the tentacles of Islam are met with appeasement, except in China. The Wiggers are messing with the wrong people.

It took the Germans a mere two years to gas six million Jews along with an equal number of Gypsies. I've little doubt the Chinese can rid all 10 million of these Wiggers even more efficiently.
6 • Reply•Share ›
Eddie Lutz • a day ago
No large beards means millions of suddenly homeless rats.
1 • Reply•Share ›
agkcrbs • a day ago
My mind has been boggled yet again...

Let me get this straight: you fools are rooting for the only country strong enough to annihilate you, because you can't be bothered to tell the difference between a dark-skinned patriot of his own land and a dark-skinned terrorist of a foreign land? This is a bear mauling a fox, with the stupid American mistaking him for a wolf and cheering on the bear. Opposing Sharia in the U.S. and siding against Uyghurs under Communism are radically different things; but even if Uyghurs were the enemy by virtue of wanting to pray in a certain direction, Communism is still the only entity on the earth today bloodier than Islam; China herself has enabled many more American deaths in Korea and Vietnam than Islam ever has from the beginning; and here some of you idiots are dreaming of 'allying' with them, to stamp out one of their last remaining hindrances.
2 • Reply•Share ›
Emmanuel Mateo-Morales agkcrbs • 18 hours ago
I'm with you agkcrbs.
1 • Reply•Share ›
Sargeist agkcrbs • 10 hours ago
I don't think most of the people here wish to ally with them, at least, I certainly don't. We're just pleased to see a country standing up to Muslims. I'm not saying China is the only country doing it, but they're one of the more developed countries doing it. And China does not have the means to "annihilate" the US, but I find it humorous that foreigners always make that comparison because they know that whatever country they're from wouldn't have a chance in hell.
• Reply•Share ›
tufflove Sargeist • 9 hours ago
Putin has the balls to stand up to them!
1 • Reply•Share ›
tufflove agkcrbs • 9 hours ago
Islam is only a hateful murderous religion that is dangerous to everyone in the world there is no if whats buts about it! it is different when you are at war, killing is killing but to hide like rat then jump out and kill people because a book tells you too, something is wrong!
2 • Reply•Share ›
宾拉登 agkcrbs • 7 hours ago
The muzzi pigs are being killed by the truck loads in China anyway you like it. cheering or not !
• Reply•Share ›
宾拉登 • 7 hours ago
I am going to China and kill some of those pigs myself!
• Reply•Share ›

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Too often the price of having an opinion on NSC is that if it's a different opinion. You are an idiot (mostly awarded by the genuine article), however, if you have the same view you get a 'thumbs up'.

So you're saying that Israel should let itself be bombed with thousands of rockets and not even attempt to fight back but just sit there and take it? Gosh, I wish YOU lived in a warzone, maybe then you'd realise you don't just sit back when you're under attack. You fight back and you fight back HARD.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
'With their 'Iron shield' defence ...along with the additional 3 billion dollars a year from the USA for defence...yes..they can sit and take it, without resorting to shelling 'targets' in the FULL KNOWLEDGE that they will be killing civilians..men, women, and cfhildren.......'

I have rewritten that sentence to be a little closer, and far less inflammatory... just for those with the inability to see the wood for the trees.

'With their 'Iron shield' defence ...funded in part by the long standing 3 billion dollars a year assistance program from the USA,...they are able to intercept a large % of the incoming Russian and Chinese made missiles, whilst targeting in response, the source firing locations with as much accuracy as technology permits. Collateral damage to the local population is inevitable as militants site their weapons in the FULL KNOWLEDGE that they will be indirectly killing Gazan civilians..men, women, and children....... when the inevitable military reponses start landing in the area.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Banning certain people from public transport because of their religion/dress? It's not OK.
Do you have an alternative opinion?

The comments below the article back up Mustafa's comments about Islamophobia.

Why the thumbs down, @rivet? I take it you're happy for people to be banned from public transport based on their religion. Would you like to clarify that?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Israel has its missile defence system that is nearly 100% effective. They have been blockading Gaza by land, sea and air for 7 years.

Just why do they feel the need to launch weapons of mass destruction into one of the most densely populated areas in the middle east? Defence? No, that has been covered above, must be genocide then.

I dont recall Israel using WMD's ?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I dont recall Israel using WMD's ?

For the purposes of US criminal law concerning terrorism,[32] weapons of mass destruction are defined as:
any "destructive device" defined as any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas - bomb, grenade, rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces, missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce, mine, or device similar to any of the devices described in the preceding clauses[33]
any weapon that is designed or intended to cause death or serious bodily injury through the release, dissemination, or impact of toxic or poisonous chemicals, or their precursors
any weapon involving a biological agent, toxin, or vector
any weapon that is designed to release radiation or radioactivity at a level dangerous to human life

(from Wiki)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Could some of the people who feel it is ok...fine..normal...to fire shells into civilian areas..in the full knowledge of there being civilians, men, women and children....who do not have many options of where to run...give a list of areas in the Gaza, where they would be satisfied for Hamas to fight their legitimate fight?

Could they also answer WHY the Palestinians are firing rockets at Israel.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have rewritten that sentence to be a little closer, and far less inflammatory... just for those with the inability to see the wood for the trees.

'With their 'Iron shield' defence ...funded in part by the long standing 3 billion dollars a year assistance program from the USA,...they are able to intercept a large % of the incoming Russian and Chinese made missiles, whilst targeting in response, the source firing locations with as much accuracy as technology permits. Collateral damage to the local population is inevitable as militants site their weapons in the FULL KNOWLEDGE that they will be indirectly killing Gazan civilians..men, women, and children, BECAUSE THEY AND THE CIVILIANS IN THE GAZA DONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO RUN TO......... when the inevitable military reponses start landing in the area.

Edited for you.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Happy to use phospherous munitions during the last debacle.
Did you know that Hamas jihadis have used clothing packed with explosives and very nasty nails and ball bearings, and did you know they put this clothing on and then set it off on a bus packed with children and old people, not even caring if they kill jews, christians, muslims,...... anyone.

See, you have to look at both angles.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Edited for you.
Oooooo thanks, so kind,..... now offer proper arguments instead of empty, and often repeated rhetoric that you read on one of Wellquickwoody's posts in the past..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here