Anthony Knockaert signs a 3.5 year deal with the Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Like maybe 3 or 4 of the others, he would be a ''maybe'' - Certainly his form is much better this year than last. I am not sure. Has the goalkeeping coach changed from last year to this year?

Ben Roberts from Charlton. Stockdale has Prem experience from Fulham.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I'm sure some info will come out after today's press conference. Speaking of which is there some form of embargo with regards to those present releasing quotes as they happen?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If we made it to the Premiership, there would be no guarantees for any of them I don't think, with the exceptions of maybe Kayal and Stephens.

I might have got this wrong, but this isn't what you were saying a few weeks back.
FWIW, I think Stockdale, Rosenoir, Dunk, Bong, March, Stephens, Kayal and LuaLua will all be good enough to make the first 18 in the PL. Maybe Bruno for one more season and I suspect Goldson might develop to be good enough too.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I can't imagine that we wouldn't have unofficially sounded his agent out about his interest in the move and wage demands before agreeing a fee with SL. Hopefully the medical is being done today and we'll see this one over the line shortly.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I always think tapping up to a certain degree happens with all transfers. Its just when its made public it becomes an issue. Most clubs must contact agents first to see if a move is worth pursuing

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I always think tapping up to a certain degree happens with all transfers. Its just when its made public it becomes an issue. Most clubs must contact agents first to see if a move is worth pursuing

Yep, I'd agree 100%. It makes no sense for a club to pursue a deal with a player who has zero interest in joining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports