Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
No he's not. Lancing is too short for a jet. Dunsfold is the closest runway big enough to land a small jet. Unless he's on a private prop but I'd like to think we have more class than that.

Only on Page 28 of this madness, glad I didn't check NSC before bed :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, but the Shoreham runway is long enough for a Cessna 520 Subject to weather. One regularly flies out to Santander in Spain and is semi-based at Shoreham. It actually flew to Leeds earlier this morning. ( not sure if football related or not ! )

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Jeez. I had never heard of this bloke until yesterday.

You’d think we had signed Messi!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Sorry, but the Shoreham runway is long enough for a Cessna 520 Subject to weather. One regularly flies out to Santander in Spain and is semi-based at Shoreham. It actually flew to Leeds earlier this morning. ( not sure if football related or not ! )
Surely that could be VERY football related given Fati coming and Buonaotte being linked to Leeds?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is your captain speaking.

We’re currently cruising at a comfortable 43,000ft

The city to the east of you is Valladolid. You ain’t signing for them boy!

IMG_3286.jpeg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm expecting him to be more Vicente - to look really really bloody amazing every now and again and getting everyone talking about him forever, but ultimately to not really make much of a difference and to end up missing a lot of games through one injury or another...
A lot of people keep saying this, but he played in FIFTY ONE games last season.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Currently the 7th most tracked flight on Flightradar 😁
Back up to 3rd, Champions League place

Currently the only two planes with more people watching is an unmanned US surveillance plane over the Black Sea and a plane in Greece which is a small British aircraft used mainly for sky diving

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Had wondered about this as the club usually use Biggin Hill when flying players to matches up north etc. Given Shoreham airport is a stone's throw from Lancing it doesn't make sense.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
To the Jakub Moder tune. May need some work.

Tony Bloom went to Spain
In a brand new Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2+
Brought us back a magic man
Whose name is an anagram of Faustian but that doesn't worry us
Tony Bloom went to Spain
In a brand new Lada
Brought us back some Chorizo
And a magic man from Barca

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here