[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 7, 2003
Biggin hill to lancing is an hours drive assuming that’s where he’s heading for the medical for around 16:15 I might wonder up and take a look
Sky Sports have already got their man stationed outside the training ground so you might as well just watch the telly and let him stand out in the cold and rain all afternoon

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpeg
    IMG_0012.jpeg
    762.3 KB · Views: 60

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sky Sports have already got their man stationed outside the training ground so you might as well just watch the telly and let him stand out in the cold and rain all afternoon
Let us know if De Zerbi arrives hanging out the window of a flashy car and moaning that we're 'dahn to the bare bones'.....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Had wondered about this as the club usually use Biggin Hill when flying players to matches up north etc. Given Shoreham airport is a stone's throw from Lancing it doesn't make sense.
Maybe its cheaper to take off and land from, or maybe there is more risk of weather cancellations

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If this comes off, I can’t think in my 46 years of supporting Brighton of a better loan signing. This player is world class!

this is a totally different gravy

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Surprised how many people aren't aware of him. He's played over 100 games for Barcelona, been with their first team for over 4 years and wears their number 10. Not like he's been hiding under a rock.
I am aware of him because of the way he burst onto the scene a few years ago and was hailed as Messi's successor, however I am not alone in giving almost all champions league matches a swerve as it is a pretty boring competition. So I understand a lot of people only knowing premier league players.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Well fancy that - his wages actually turn out to be probably about 6M Euros a year and Albion are funding 80% of that . So under half the wild figures quoted by some reports (eg 200K a week) - and more in line with (probably) the very very top end of Albion salaries. (Perhaps above even that) Always hard to believe Bloom would have stumped up 10-12m for a single year of a player and then hand em back to Barca with RDZ having improved him.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If this comes off, I can’t think in my 46 years of supporting Brighton of a better loan signing. This player is world class!

this is a totally different gravy

Potentially world class

Post injury its fair to say he's stalled on his progression a bit

Hence the loan and hence why its us

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What's the flight number?
Link in post 811
Well fancy that - his wages actually turn out to be probably about 6M Euros a year and Albion are funding 80% of that . So under half the wild figures quoted by some reports (eg 200K a week) - and more in line with (probably) the very very top end of Albion salaries. (Perhaps above even that) Always hard to believe Bloom would have stumped up 10-12m for a single year of a player and then hand em back to Barca with RDZ having improved him.

Facts! What do facts matter on Nsc :lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports