Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another US shooting

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Youre right El Presedente, If a muslim had committed this atrocity, there wouldnt be talk of 'gun controls', plus we would be up to page 12 by now.
The gun laws in the USA are ridiculous, whichever way you look at it.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It was in the US that the film was most successful, made in the US, by an American; what perspective were they watching it from?

Oh hang on, I know, a "Self loathing PC group of insipid American Liberal Minds..."

You mean it was successful in the California, New York big markets etc.

It's a very common thing around the world where by the inner city types think they have the right to tell the rural types how to think and what to do. Their culture be damned

Happens out here too with the self loathing Greens.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Youre right El Presedente, If a muslim had committed this atrocity, there wouldnt be talk of 'gun controls', plus we would be up to page 12 by now.
The gun laws in the USA are ridiculous, whichever way you look at it.
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
And he's managed to shoehorn an anti muslim agenda into it, truly the mind of a genius :facepalm::facepalm:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Once again its Christians using their religion to kill people. I know not all of them aren't murdering scum, but it's about time the moderate Christians did more than speak up about the cancer in their midst and call the authorities to prevent some more of these terrorist acts.

Personally if I was Obama I would send them all back to Jersusalem where they came from. I know some of you limp wristed tofu munching sandal wearing liberals will say that some of them were born in the US and so should be allowed to live there, but you can't be too sure can you, and we don't want any more of that type of thing here.

tumblr_ljq77svYwA1qavmeoo1_500.gif

The shooter was an atheist.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It's a very common thing around the world where by the inner city types think they have the right to tell the rural types how to think and what to do. Their culture be damned

Yeah, you know after yet another gun related massacre, who are these people to suggest guns need better regulations. Tut tut, inner city do gooders!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Nine people have been cruelly murdered, and you want to bring Muslims into the thread.

You really are a pathetic creature.

FYI, if it had been a Muslim involvement one of our limp wristed moderators would have moved the thread to the "other stuff" section by now.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nine people have been cruelly murdered, and you want to bring Muslims into the thread.

You really are a pathetic creature.

FYI, if it had been a Muslim involvement one of our limp wristed moderators would have moved the thread to the "other stuff" section by now.

So, what do you think the post I responded to was referring to? Are you and Bushy really that thick?
Tell me, why didnt you address EL Presidente with your waffle?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Does Bozza orchestrates these events just to guarantee another 50 page thread of conspiracist babble and nonsense featuring the usual suspects? It wouldn't surprise me if he was part of some global conspiracy, NSC just some front for something darker that has no actual basis or interest in Brighton & Hove Albion FC. Maybe that woman (married to Yorkshire Ned) and the other woman who suggested curry night knew what they were doing when they set up that rival forum seagullschat.com. Are they even still alive or did Bozza 'take them out'? (and I don't mean to the bingo).

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yeah, you know after yet another gun related massacre, who are these people to suggest guns need better regulations. Tut tut, inner city do gooders!

Yes who are they?

When a Government can introduce legislation overnight that can turn a law abiding citizen into a criminal you have to wonder about the people who would support and empower governments to undertake such actions.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Does Bozza orchestrates these events just to guarantee another 50 page thread of conspiracist babble and nonsense featuring the usual suspects? It wouldn't surprise me if he was part of some global conspiracy, NSC just some front for something darker that has no actual basis or interest in Brighton & Hove Albion FC. Maybe that woman (married to Yorkshire Ned) and the other woman who suggested curry night knew what they were doing when they set up that rival forum seagullschat.com. Are they even still alive or did Bozza 'take them out'? (and I don't mean to the bingo).

God knows, but let's keep posting on the matter to show our disinterest.

:hilton:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Stop viewing it from a UK city living perspective.

If someone lives in rural USA which a lot of people still do a SLAVE is still very much part of their culture and has been for 200+ years.

Just backdating your comment to exactly what it would've been a couple hundred years ago. TRADITION is no excuse in an increasingly small, global society. The video above makes a good simile regarding that.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

What are you on about?

I live in the U.S. and you're painting this as if everyone in big cities are liberals and everyone in Alabama is a rifle toting nut job.

Have you spent any time here? Or is this just opinion from afar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here