Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another politician fouls up.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Really, well if you would like to check my posts you will find many on the Brighton football threads, unlike some who might put the occasional post on Brighton threads to look good, but have no interest in the team at all. Not only do i post on our teams threads i am a ST holder who also goes to away games.

Worth requoting. NSC Gold. :lolol: How dare they move racist threads by STHs.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Worth requoting. NSC Gold. [emoji38]ol: How dare they move racist threads by STHs.
Obviously you are not referring to me, unless again you have got your facts wrong. I have not put up a "racist thread", indeed the thread that was moved this morning about an ex working soldier who's partner has been denied entry to the UK was also not a "racist thread ". Your accusations may impress some but are incorrect.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Cant believe the Op wet his panties enough to believe Ms Morgan acted appallingly

Those with a privileged private education like nibble who like to lambaste the fortunate education they have had and also love to sneer at the working class as chavs as he does do somehow seem to have the biggest chips on their shoulders.........must be a snob thing!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
NSC would lose most of its character if moderators started shifting non-football stuff away from the main board (which is effectively what is being asked for). On the occasions when polls have been taken, "Keep things as they are" has always won most votes. Politics isn't the only topic that irritates some NSC users, though. How about the world's hardest creature, which is a complete waste of space, in my opinion. But it belongs on the main board, not in some hidden recess, where I wouldn't even be aware that I was ignoring it.
Keep things as they are.
As they invariably do if it has a remotely right wing slant, why was the ''another joke immigration decision'' moved off the main board ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And here you are. You don't even appreciate the irony of your post. Unbelievable. I've decided to leave threads when you come trolling along, you're really boring and quite a nasty individual. So I'll bid you adieu, until you change your energy I simply don't want to engage with you. Vile man.
Absolutely no sense of irony whatsoever :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Obviously you are not referring to me, unless again you have got your facts wrong. I have not put up a "racist thread", indeed the thread that was moved this morning about an ex working soldier who's partner has been denied entry to the UK was also not a "racist thread ". Your accusations may impress some but are incorrect.
Exactly, i'd love to hear the excuse why its been moved.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Danzcuk now being investigated for rape by the cops, maybe a good idea if he resigned as an MP and sorted out his private life
why , so the treacherous individual who you look up to gets an easier ride ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Cant believe the Op wet his panties enough to believe Ms Morgan acted appallingly

Those with a privileged private education like nibble who like to lambaste the fortunate education they have had and also love to sneer at the working class as chavs as he does do somehow seem to have the biggest chips on their shoulders.........must be a snob thing!
Its normally the ones who have wasted it who have the biggest chips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here