Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another politician fouls up.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Fair enough, I'm sorry if you think I derailed your thread.

I'm out now, but will be reading this thread with interest in the hope that i see a great discussion from left and right about this times table issue. :)

The woman refused to answer a question, exactly the same as happens on Question Time and many other interviews and by politicians of all parties. Nobody is doing minor things like fiddling expenses, abusing children or sending us into illegal wars.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Did anyone on this site bring up the disgusting behaviour of MP Simon Danczuk?

Is it that disgusting, or is it a case of a middle aged man with a serious drinking problem ultimately being duped into a honey trap with a teenager of questionable morals backed up by the right wing tabloid press?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Politics isn't the only topic that irritates some NSC users, though. How about the world's hardest creature, which is a complete waste of space, in my opinion.

Can we put you down as a vote for the Mantis Shrimp?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is it that disgusting, or is it a case of a middle aged man with a serious drinking problem ultimately being duped into a honey trap with a teenager of questionable morals backed up by the right wing tabloid press?

Having read everything today, and seen the details of this girls "profession" and what she openly gets up to, I don't have an issue per se with what he did. Girl has a website where she sells her underpants and dominatrix chit chat; sad middle-aged man obliges. Not that big a deal, each to their own etc, but clearly he has to step down; his position as an MP is untenable. My issue is with the alleged behavior towards his first wife. Much more serious.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Having read everything today, and seen the details of this girls "profession" and what she openly gets up to, I don't have an issue per se with what he did. Girl has a website where she sells her underpants and dominatrix chit chat; sad middle-aged man obliges. Obviously he has to step down though. My issue is with the alleged behavior towards his first wife. Much more serious.

Link?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I don't see what the fuss is all about? 7 x 8 is arguably the hardest of the times tables. Fair play to the reporter for asking such cut throat questions and well done to the the MP for being thick and still pulling off a decent wage.

Everyone's a winner.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I don't see what the fuss is all about? 7 x 8 is arguably the hardest of the times tables. Fair play to the reporter for asking such cut throat questions and well done to the the MP for being thick and still pulling off a decent wage.

Everyone's a winner.

EVERYONE knows its 49 :angel:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Having read everything today, and seen the details of this girls "profession" and what she openly gets up to, I don't have an issue per se with what he did. Girl has a website where she sells her underpants and dominatrix chit chat; sad middle-aged man obliges. Not that big a deal, each to their own etc, but clearly he has to step down; his position as an MP is untenable. My issue is with the alleged behavior towards his first wife. Much more serious.

HTT don't they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?

If his behaviour to the first Mrs D was that bad, why didn't she dish the dirt when he was exposing Cyril,Smith?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I totally agree, but some political, non football threads, are moved off the Big Board very quickly, normally the the ones of the same persuasion, others seem to be ok to run and run on the main board.

At least you know where to find most your posts.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
At least you know where to find most your posts.

Really, well if you would like to check my posts you will find many on the Brighton football threads, unlike some who might put the occasional post on Brighton threads to look good, but have no interest in the team at all. Not only do i post on our teams threads i am a ST holder who also goes to away games.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Was more thinking about his behaviour with regards his wife, and his admissions that he has a problem with being attracted to young girls, pretty unpleasant goings on, that added to the contact he made with the girl of "questionable morals" as you put it. All in all he's messed his life up, in a most unpleasant way. Going back to my original point, he got no mention on NSC, yet the MP who can't do a times table gets lambasted.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Really, well if you would like to check my posts you will find many on the Brighton football threads, unlike some who might put the occasional post on Brighton threads to look good, but have no interest in the team at all. Not only do i post on our teams threads i am a ST holder who also goes to away games.

Chelsea doesn't count.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
What are you on about, have you been on the sauce.... Alfred supports Chelsea. I suggest you look at my last 5 pages of posts before you make silly assumptions and accusations.....

:lolol::lolol: just added a similar non sequitur to yours. I went to Gillingham, I was a STH at Withdean, blah, blah......

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:lolol::lolol: just added a similar non sequitur to yours. I went to Gillingham, I was a STH at Withdean, blah, blah......

and I stood on the bloody East Terrace and got soaking wet.

Well good for you, have a pop if you like but get your facts right.

the fact is she has made a **** up. poor old Corbyn only has to fart after a curry and everybody is there kicking him.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

He's a tit. Loathed by many up here regardless of political hue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here