hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I love Friday night games.

Friday night games are pretty good so don't mind so much

This.

Obviously, I feel the pain of anyone who can't make the new date, but IF a game has to be rescheduled for TV, I agree this is the best time. Much better than Saturday lunchtime, or Sunday (IMO, like).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Seems to me as a general principle that there should be an element of compensation involved to ticket holders whenever a game gets moved for purely commercial reasons, if only to force a club and media organisation to acknowledge and set aside compo for a commercial decision that has a real effect on real people who have shelled out real money on the basis that an event will take place at the date and time it says on the ticket they bought in good faith.
Stop it at once. This is football, and common sense does not prevail!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This.

Obviously, I feel the pain of anyone who can't make the new date, but IF a game has to be rescheduled for TV, I agree this is the best time. Much better than Saturday lunchtime, or Sunday (IMO, like).

* Though it will cost me half a day's holiday to get down in time :down:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Friday night games are quality from my point of view. Finish work at 12ish then have a leisurely couple of beers, atmosphere is better too (imo). Do feel for those who aren't local & season tickets holders, though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well, let's hope Southern don't royally f*** the trains like they did against Forest. That was comical and not in a good way.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Happy to join the "not unhappy with Friday" club.

IF I was drinking. IF I was going with my mates and IF I was going out afterwards I would be delighted. However, I will be dry in preparation for the Brighton Half and my son will insist on coming meaning he will be sprouting horns at football training the following morning. Grrr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here