Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another banning order.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cos you sad a 'female' steward. Shouldn't be be female stewards i my opinion, or coppers, they aren't up to it physically. My friends son is a fireman and he told me female fire fighters are 'useless' as they aren't strong enough.......but hey who cares if lives are lost, as long as the diversity box is ticked. The amount of females coppers you see who are short and fat is staggering, no way could they chase and catch a criminal, but again 'diversity' is more important.

Maybe the female firefighters can keep the station nice and clean, wash up the tea mugs etc?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No stats. How could you prove it anyway? Was a female in charge at Grenfell and she got it spectacularly wrong with her 'stay put' advice. But hey don't say anything though as it would be 'sexist'

What has being physically strong got to do with advice at Grenfell ? You’re odd

Fair point re Grenfell,physicality didn't come into it.

I think “I’m a bit thick and didn’t really think my trolling through” is the response you were looking for?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Cos you sad a 'female' steward. Shouldn't be be female stewards i my opinion, or coppers, they aren't up to it physically. My friends son is a fireman and he told me female fire fighters are 'useless' as they aren't strong enough.......but hey who cares if lives are lost, as long as the diversity box is ticked. The amount of females coppers you see who are short and fat is staggering, no way could they chase and catch a criminal, but again 'diversity' is more important.

A bit of a generalisation. Are ALL females not “up to it physically”?

Don’t firefighters and police have to pass the same fitness tests irrespective of gender?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Don’t firefighters and police have to pass the same fitness tests irrespective of gender?

Christ. Are people still droning on about our poor martyr? Using increasingly convoluted and ludicrous 'reasoning' it would seem. :shrug:

gammon.jpg

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

I believe the bar has been lowered significantly down the years, hence why you get fat birds as coppers.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Christ. Are people still droning on about our poor martyr? Using increasingly convoluted and ludicrous 'reasoning' it would seem. :shrug:

View attachment 120012

Not really - he pleaded guilty - sentence included a 3 year banning order - those are the facts - everything else is just opinion.

Not sure where the idea of ‘martyr’ comes from - just another opinion I guess.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not really - he pleaded guilty - sentence included a 3 year banning order - those are the facts - everything else is just opinion.

Not sure where the idea of ‘martyr’ comes from - just another opinion I guess.

I hadn't realised there was anything left to discuss. Six pages? It's like groundhog day :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I’m calling you a liar.

My son is a Station Officer in the Fire Service.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

And I know a woman that has passed SAS selection. Equally a couple of women that have become Royal Marines. Quite frankly you're a racist and sexist little shit. I'd like to see you pass special forces selection !!!!!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I believe the bar has been lowered significantly down the years, hence why you get fat birds as coppers.

Please provide evidence the 'bar has been lowered' ? That said, anyone using the word 'birds' to reference women shows what a thick shit they really are.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I’m calling you a liar.

My son is a Station Officer in the Fire Service.

He's a tad more than a liar. I'd like to see him go three rounds with Mrs Westdene !!!!! He'd be crying to his mummy :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's a tad more than a liar. I'd like to see him go three rounds with Mrs Westdene !!!!! He'd be crying to his mummy :wink:

Everybody can see Dany Cotton was hung out to dry over Grenfell, because the stay in place was standard practise throughout all the brigades. They didn’t know the council had cut corners with the cladding being so flammable.
I don’t know of one firefighter who blamed her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here