Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another banning order.....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
100% this. Also, I hate the way when theres a bit of trouble all fans must be drunk, even if you’ve had a pint you’re deemed drunk. It’s the easiest way to convict a football fan. Just mention they’ve been drinking and that’s it. Guilty as charged, no more questions your honour

Also that because you’ve had a few beers, you are automatically wrong. It’s not always the case!

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
If he used that rather than you surmising. But it’s a valid argument for any age if you’ve been wrongly accused or harshly dealt with. Hope nothing has happened to you with serious repercussions like this but when it does, you’ll be saying similar I guarantee.

Carter said: “F*** off, why are you picking on me?

“Wrongly accused”. ??? He pleaded guilty to assault by beating.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Carter said: “F*** off, why are you picking on me?

“Wrongly accused”. ??? He pleaded guilty to assault by beating.

He has to say that on his lawyers advise. In another environment that’s an accident. But it’s assault by beating (the poor innocent defence lamb with children watching on in horror too don’t forget) in a court of law. He’s been a ****. They’re be several million out on the streets of Britain tonight doing a lot worse without even a caution. It’s excessive

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Also that because you’ve had a few beers, you are automatically wrong. It’s not always the case!

Very true. When I got stopped for suspected drunk driving I’d only had half a pint. Reason I swerved was cause I was on the phone. Besides, it was the badgers fault and did he got off Scot free! No justice in this world.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
If he used that rather than you surmising. But it’s a valid argument for any age if you’ve been wrongly accused or harshly dealt with. Hope nothing has happened to you with serious repercussions like this but when it does, you’ll be saying similar I guarantee.

Nope, I’m a grown up. What was he wrongly accused of ? In what way was he harshly dealt with ?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nope, I’m a grown up. What was he wrongly accused of ? In what way was he harshly dealt with ?

Nothing to do with being grown up necessarily. A football fan accused is a football fan convicted. You’ve obviously no experience of the justice system and how unjust it really can be. Very easy to appear holier than though and yet in another situation nothing like the outcome in this instance would result. In fact I’ve seen it more times than care to mention. And far far worse at football grounds. Goes on in the north stand each week, no one bats an eyelid though. Rules are very different just a hundred yards away seemingly.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Nothing to do with being grown up necessarily. A football fan accused is a football fan convicted. You’ve obviously no experience of the justice system and how unjust it really can be. Very easy to appear holier than though and yet in another situation nothing like the outcome in this instance would result. In fact I’ve seen it more times than care to mention. And far far worse at football grounds. Goes on in the north stand each week, no one bats an eyelid though. Rules are very different just a hundred yards away seemingly.

Ok, I can take that at face value and believe you that rules are different. In that case it’s pretty stupid for the 27 year old to behave as he did. Complaining that life is unfair is teenage nonsense. The fact that other people are doing it is no excuse. Try using it if you are caught speeding by the police. The fact is that if you behave in this way you may or may not be caught and face consequences. The only way of avoiding this is to conduct yourself like a civilized human being.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ok, I can take that at face value and believe you that rules are different. In that case it’s pretty stupid for the 27 year old to behave as he did. Complaining that life is unfair is teenage nonsense. The fact that other people are doing it is no excuse. Try using it if you are caught speeding by the police. The fact is that if you behave in this way you may or may not be caught and face consequences. The only way of avoiding this is to conduct yourself like a civilized human being.

I don’t disagree with any of that. What rubs is football fans are most definitely discriminated against and even if you’ve not been a **** as this guy has you can be caught up and convicted the moment the word football is included in a statement. I thank my lucky stars in that respect because I’ve shouted, sworn, gestured and been drunk at matches before now. Equally I know people who were arrested whilst dining inside a restaurant because they were wearing the club colours and some trouble happened 2 blocks away they knew nothing about. Charged and convicted. Cost thousands in legal fees clearing their name. Not to mention the stress. And most worryingly of all, far from an isolated incidence. And what really grates is the authorities never seem to collar the real dickheads like those from up the a23 who caused chaos at the Amex a few seasons ago.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I don’t disagree with any of that. What rubs is football fans are most definitely discriminated against and even if you’ve not been a **** as this guy has you can be caught up and convicted the moment the word football is included in a statement. I thank my lucky stars in that respect because I’ve shouted, sworn, gestured and been drunk at matches before now. Equally I know people who were arrested whilst dining inside a restaurant because they were wearing the club colours and some trouble happened 2 blocks away they knew nothing about. Charged and convicted. Cost thousands in legal fees clearing their name. Not to mention the stress. And most worryingly of all, far from an isolated incidence. And what really grates is the authorities never seem to collar the real dickheads like those from up the a23 who caused chaos at the Amex a few seasons ago.

Fair enough, shocking story about your friends. In this case though the fella was convicted inside the ground with everything captured on CCTV.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
A natural inference to your question is that you are suggesting a gender bias within me. Otherwise, why were you asking?

Cos you sad a 'female' steward. Shouldn't be be female stewards i my opinion, or coppers, they aren't up to it physically. My friends son is a fireman and he told me female fire fighters are 'useless' as they aren't strong enough.......but hey who cares if lives are lost, as long as the diversity box is ticked. The amount of females coppers you see who are short and fat is staggering, no way could they chase and catch a criminal, but again 'diversity' is more important.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
My friends son is a fireman and he told me female fire fighters are 'useless' as they aren't strong enough.......but hey who cares if lives are lost, as long as the diversity box is ticked. t.

I know 2 women firemen who are physically very fit, and likely could kick most men or their own ages Arse from a fitness perspective.

Do you have any stats on lives lost because of a female firefighter? They’ve been around for a while now.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I know 2 women firemen who are physically very fit, and likely could kick most men or their own ages Arse from a fitness perspective.

Do you have any stats on lives lost because of a female firefighter? They’ve been around for a while now.

No stats. How could you prove it anyway? Was a female in charge at Grenfell and she got it spectacularly wrong with her 'stay put' advice. But hey don't say anything though as it would be 'sexist'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No stats. How could you prove it anyway? Was a female in charge at Grenfell and she got it spectacularly wrong with her 'stay put' advice. But hey don't say anything though as it would be 'sexist'

What has being physically strong got to do with advice at Grenfell ? You’re odd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here