Annoying things on NSC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Lots of grit on the shoe things about nsc but that's it's charm. But having recently started commuting again I do find vague thread title unhelpful. With catchy coverage and only time to dip in and out, a thread title like "aggro at crawley" is so unhelpful. There wasn't any. Thread starter hypothesis that there might be. Id ask people to be a little less vague and a little more specific.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
When people put [O/T] in their thread title, why the f*** are you doing that. Everyone can see from your title its off topic. Twats.

Also people who add a signature when its not actually in the signature bit. So they actually type it out everytime. Twats.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
When something has been ruled unacceptable for discussion on the board and then people start threads with titles that tease they are going to discuss it.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
When you get idiots who can't spell a players name. E.g Holyroyd, Vincente, Nicky Foster.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
The annoying thing with NSC is that people can be absolute helmets on here, but normally when you meet them in person, they are passable members of the human race.

I can assure you I am not a pasable member of the human race..... Sorry still trying to get my post count up .....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Unnecessarily extreme reactions. Particularly when people post hysterical laughing gifs, or lmao or "I just spit my tea out my nose reading that" to something that barely deserves a 'heh', then acting like someone is a dunce for enquiring if there is a deeper meaning to the comment (for example, the thread suggesting taking pink beach balls to millwall - the first couple of response acted like this was the funniest thing ever, as if there was some massive joke to it beyond "well, they're homophobic and pink is a girly colour, innit")

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The PC lot which seem to dominate

I think that group is fast diminishing on here. I mean, with the proliferation of platforms (Mac, iPhone, Android Phones, iPad) they must be in the minority now.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
People that have a signature IN their post.

TNBA

BADGER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports