Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoying things on NSC

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
Why do some posters insist on typing 'Shirley' instead of 'surely'? Is it meant to be witty?
But what f**ks me off even more is when some people assume their opinion is the only correct one and write 'thread closed' or end of thread. You know who you are. A***holes

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No polls available on Tapatalk

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
People still using yt in square brackets to try to post YouTube links - thereby making their video invisible on Tapatalk.

Better to just post the URL and the embed code will be automatically generated.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Shirley everyone know's I'm always right??!!

End of Thread.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why do some posters insist on typing 'Shirley' instead of 'surely'? Is it meant to be witty?
But what f**ks me off even more is when some people assume their opinion is the only correct one and write 'thread closed' or end of thread. You know who you are. A***holes

Where do you stand on the other 0.15% of posts on here?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
You're not a Leslie Neilsen fan obviously :)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
People still using yt in square brackets to try to post YouTube links - thereby making their video invisible on Tapatalk.

Better to just post the URL and the embed code will be automatically generated.

I didn't know it did that - I'll stop using the [yt][/yt] tags then, thanks :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When regular, well-known users get banned and there is no mention on Moderating Threads. But when users (that no one has heard of) with one spammy post get banned, they do get a mention.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Not a fan of Sean Connery either, i'll bet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

NSC is full of Airplane fans, and it has become something of a tradition here.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not annoying exactly, but mildly amusing when somebody nobody ever heard of says cheerio I'm off to Thailand in the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here